2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bench 17 points

Thats light work for Trez and Lou :francis:

They better step up defensively. If you're not going to score you gotta stop somebody. :hhh:

Bron should have come out more aggressive and AD should have looked to dominate this team smh

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Bench 17 points

Thats light work for Trez and Lou :francis:

They better step up defensively. If you're not going to score you gotta stop somebody. :hhh:

Bron should have come out more aggressive and AD should have looked to dominate this team smh
its just one of those games tho bron always has one of these games a few times a year dude is 35 its gonna happen ad tho should be playing better hes 26 and shouldnt be tired

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He need Zo, and Rondo like the anti Zo
Nah this is not Lonzo or Rondo thing, he cant even get a normal shot off on most nights. He had some very good performances in the last two years, this years version is just awkward. When he drives inside, he always throws up some stupid shyt because he doesn't know what to do and he has zero confidence in his jumper. He used to shoot that thing in rhythm and now its just a random jumper here or there.

He needs to go back to that chucking mentality if that is what helps him, he is over thinking every play

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Kuzma looks so different from rookie year, even last year. He looks like it is his first time playing basketball, awkward jump shot, every time he drives inside its a wild shot as well.

Offseason injury really set him back.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t gone front

I wanted LA to lose both games to Memphis lol

I want a stress free 1st round
I’m not sure what team is stress free tbh. Portland, Memphis and maybe the Pels will play them tight. I like the Pels cause they got no defense but their offense is pretty scary.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Nah this is not Lonzo or Rondo thing, he cant even get a normal shot off on most nights. He had some very good performances in the last two years, this years version is just awkward. When he drives inside, he always throws up some stupid shyt because he doesn't know what to do and he has zero confidence in his jumper. He used to shoot that thing in rhythm and now its just a random jumper here or there.

He needs to go back to that chucking mentality if that is what helps him, he is over thinking every play

You just said it, confidence. It's gone, he can't adjust to playing with Bron and AD. Then Rondo comes in and that's a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.