2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Looks like they didn’t give a damn about this game at all
:pachaha:
Guess they want a Grizz first round matchup
Why not rest LeBron for that game though? Makes no sense to me at all. They already had him chill for the GS game, I have no clue why they didn't sit him for Memphis too.

Denver needs to start dropping games. I don’t see the Rockets or Clippers losing too many games from here on out but Denver needs to go on a skid. Playing the Rockets second round would be a disaster imo.
Yo, disaster for who? You can't really be scary of Westbrook/Harden like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kuzma will barely play in the playoffs. Should have traded him for Covington while he still had value.

I wonder if LWO is finally gonna agree with me that they should have traded Kuz WAY back when I was saying it was time to trade him? :lupe:

Coulda pulled Covington, now y'all hoping he'll put up maybe 8-9 in a big playoff game. :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why not rest LeBron for that game though? Makes no sense to me at all. They already had him chill for the GS game, I have no clue why they didn't sit him for Memphis too.

Not really scared of Westbrook and harden but at the same time they’re both been on another level this year. If they ever get over the hump it’ll probably be this season. They’re not gonna be easy regardless. The West isn’t a joke period look at the Lakers runs 10 years ago we were playing 6 and 7 game series in the early rounds. Playing HOU in the 2nd round would have us in a 6-7 game situation.

The playoffs won’t be a thing where it’s a cakewalk until the WCFs and that’s for both Lakers and clippers

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if LWO is finally gonna agree with me that they should have traded Kuz WAY back when I was saying it was time to trade him? :lupe:

Coulda pulled Covington, now y'all hoping he'll put up maybe 8-9 in a big playoff game. :francis:

You wanted to trade Zo for pat Beverly and BI for Khris Middleton stfu

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

A disaster because what's the point of the first seed? Lakers tryhard all regular season while the Clippers treat it like a joke just for the Lakers to draw the Rockets in the second round while the Clippers get a lesser matchup. It's in the Lakers best interest to see the Clippers and Rockets face off in what should be a lengthy series.. Especially since Kawhi doesn't seem to able to handle the rigors of the postseason and a tough series like that would make him more manageable to guard for the Lakers.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
While claiming the Pels didn't really care about getting Zo back for AD, could have inserted Bev or a pick :mjlol:
Can't see which trash poster you're replying to but I assume it's about me.

Yes, you're an idiot if you think that New Orleans was going to blow acquiring Ingram, the #4 pick in the draft, two other 1st-round picks, and other filler players SOLELY because they were sad that Lonzo Ball wasn't available.

The fact that I said Lonzo should be dangled as trade bait because he wasn't a good fit on a win-now team, and then they DID trade him and got a crucial player, and he still continues to play as someone who would be a shytty fit on a win-now team, and y'all somehow read that as me being wrong, is some really low-IQ shyt.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Can't see which trash poster you're replying to but I assume it's about me.

Yes, you're an idiot if you think that New Orleans was going to blow acquiring Ingram, the #4 pick in the draft, two other 1st-round picks, and other filler players SOLELY because they were sad that Lonzo Ball wasn't available.

The fact that I said Lonzo should be dangled as trade bait because he wasn't a good fit on a win-now team, and then they DID trade him and got a crucial player, and he still continues to play as someone who would be a shytty fit on a win-now team, and y'all somehow read that as me being wrong, is some really low-IQ shyt.

Sorry bruh you're the idiot if you didn't think they wanted to pair Zo with BI and Zion. Just stop it

And suggesting Pat Bev as an option? Pay Pat 10 Million bruhs :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.