2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Might not be the case this season but if you watched the playoffs last season you'd see Kawhi playing with a noticeable limp in the ECF and Finals. He was not the same player he was in the earlier rounds.

Oh yea..the earlier rounds were super godly...then that limp kicked in lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sorry bruh you're the idiot if you didn't think they wanted to pair Zo with BI and Zion. Just stop it
What you "want" to do and what you "get" to do are two different things. Saying, "They wanted Zo" does not mean "They would give up on the whole fukking trade if they didn't get Zo." None of their other offers was going to be as good as BI, the #4 pick, two more 1st-round picks, and multiple other rotation players.

And the other dumb part is you talking like I was saying not to put Zo in the AD trade. I was the one saying DANGLE ZO IN TRADE TALKS. You were the one saying KEEP ZO. Somehow putting Zo into a big trade is an L for me when it is EXACTLY what I said they should be doing and exactly what you said they shouldn't do?

And suggesting Pat Bev as an option? Pay Pat 10 Million bruhs :mjlol:
I just threw that out one day as one trade that would make the Lakers better. Pat Bev was only getting 5 million when I suggested trading Lonzo for Bev and a 1st-round pick. He was making half of Lonzo's salary while being more reliable from every spot on the floor AND having playoff experience and proving he could hit big shots when it mattered. So you'd have a more experienced player, who was a better shooter, who fit with LeBron better, who you could trust in the playoffs more, AND you'd have a middle-1st round draft pick as trade bait AND you'd have opened up several million extra in cap space.

And something you forget is that I suggested this early LAST year, when the Lakers were still hoping to do something in the 2019 playoffs. Lonzo in the 2019 playoffs would have been a disaster, he wouldn't have hit shyt. Bev was already ready. Y'all were talking about permanently keeping a guy who wouldn't be ready to start for a title team until 2021-2022 at the earliest, if ever.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can't see which trash poster you're replying to but I assume it's about me.

Yes, you're an idiot if you think that New Orleans was going to blow acquiring Ingram, the #4 pick in the draft, two other 1st-round picks, and other filler players SOLELY because they were sad that Lonzo Ball wasn't available.

The fact that I said Lonzo should be dangled as trade bait because he wasn't a good fit on a win-now team, and then they DID trade him and got a crucial player, and he still continues to play as someone who would be a shytty fit on a win-now team, and y'all somehow read that as me being wrong, is some really low-IQ shyt.

you were dapping my posts when Bean died stop pretending you got me on ignore :wrist:

Status
Not open for further replies.