2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
full

:dead:

Daps
so hurt our team because he might act up because he's a starter now?

:hhh:

I'm just saying, the humble thing is working. I ain't saying bench him forever, i'm just saying starting him after 4 games may undermine the harmony you have.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Well we not exactly "used" to that high flying shyt cuz we won titles grinding it out like that Boston series....we're used to winning this way......but yeah this is a definite change of pace from the last 3-4 seasons.
Naw I mean in the NBA period this is old school basketball this team on defense reminds me of the pistons of old a lot of length can switch a lot and the pace is beautiful because they will grind out a lot of wins this way. Interesting to see what happens when Kuzma and rondo come back. The Dwight Howard pickup has been amazing so far

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw I mean in the NBA period this is old school basketball this team on defense reminds me of the pistons of old a lot of length can switch a lot and the pace is beautiful because they will grind out a lot of wins this way. Interesting to see what happens when Kuzma and rondo come back. The Dwight Howard pickup has been amazing so far

i feel you. if they not gonna start AD at the 5 they need to start Dwight there fukk javale

Status
Not open for further replies.