2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like it’s been like this since mavs cane through and crush the buildings. Always getting hype off of bottom feeders and shyt.

remember when we got rid of fish and finally had a “young” point guard in razor ramone :pachaha:
nikka!!!!! I forgot that mf existed lol what’s his IG? Now those were some dark times.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Feels like it’s been like this since mavs cane through and crush the buildings. Always getting hype off of bottom feeders and shyt.

remember when we got rid of fish and finally had a “young” point guard in razor ramone :pachaha:

yo nikkas really thought ramon sessions was gonna be the x factor :dead:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

nikkas was so done with Fish getting roasted night in night out:dead:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
LpiPEht.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Those articles are bullshyt bro. Don’t listen to them.

We wouldn’t want fukking DeMarcus Cousins. What we wanted was a young asset (Shamet, Kuz) and a 1st round pick.

Look at the offer we took from the Clippers? You think we would reject Danny Green and Kuzma to get Harkless and a pick. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.