2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always out on a GM but he turned water into wine this past summer. If he would traded Kuzma and Green or Bradley for fukking Morris, we all woulda been disgusted.

I can't believe the Knicks demanded Kuzma from the Lakers and settled for that bum Harkless from the Clips. THAT is bullshyt. :martin:
I think the 1st rounder got it done tbh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He was good on Celtics and he’s on a good team now nikka.

He defends, he’s 6’9 and can score...
He wasn't that good on the Celtics. He's a role player that doesn't know his role. Way too many times with the Celtics he'd be throwing up shots instead of playing his role and helping set up Tatum, Brown, and Kyrie and scoring off the scraps that are left. Dude shoots way too much and looks for his own way too much.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why are you thorwing Morris in as an energy guy off the bench. He's just not that dude and I think you're too caught up in his stats and haven't actually watched him play. Dude is playing for a contract on a bad team. Kuzma at least has upside and can be given the benefit of the doubt considering athe ankle injur from earlier in the season which he has reaggravated. Bradley's defense at the PG is badly needed.
You’re wrong. Morris been balling since Boston he’s much better than Kuzma at this point. He would have been deadly as a 4 in y’all small ball line up with AD at the 5.

D-Rose is not a spacer and is a poor defender. Morris should have been the guy y’all was most linked to.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Danny Green was never reported, I am basing this off on Kuzma only..I dont blame Lakers if it was Kuzma + Green for Morris, but so far we only know that Kuz was in the deal and Lakers refused to add him. If that is the case, this was the move that could cost Lakers a championship.

I just dont know what we can get on the buyout market that will compete with the Clippers..their team is deep from start to finish. They have playoff experience role players too. Asking Kuzma to match that is unfair.
It had to be someone to match salaries and only rotation guys fit that bill. Giving up two, including a young guy with talent for Morris would be nuts, eapecially when LAC didn't have to include Shamet for him. NY tried to bend Pelinka over.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He wasn't that good on the Celtics. He's a role player that doesn't know his role. Way too many times with the Celtics he'd be throwing up shots instead of playing his role and helping set up Tatum, Brown, and Kyrie and scoring off the scraps that are left. Dude shoots way too much and looks for his own way too much.
He would’ve known his role with the Lakers :gucci:

And now he’s gonna know his role with the Clippers and stick it up the Lakers ass :francis:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why are you thorwing Morris in as an energy guy off the bench. He's just not that dude and I think you're too caught up in his stats and haven't actually watched him play. Dude is playing for a contract on a bad team. Kuzma at least has upside and can be given the benefit of the doubt considering athe ankle injur from earlier in the season which he has reaggravated. Bradley's defense at the PG is badly needed.
I have watched him play, he was solid for Celtics and solid for Knicks. You pretending he is not good is telling me you haven't watched him. You also have not watched Kuzma if that is your take on him. You also haven't watched Bradley or any of the Clippers matchups because he is too small to guard their wings. These are all terrible takes:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It had to be someone to match salaries and only rotation guys fit that bill. Giving up two, including a young guy with talent for Morris would be nuts, eapecially when LAC didn't have to include Shamet for him. NY tried to bend Pelinka over.
Salaries could have been matched without Green, there is no report that said they wanted both.

Lakers lost out on every wing defender that was on the market while Clippers added another solid wing player. KCP and Bradley can't defend their big wings

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Salaries could have been matched without Green, there is no report that said they wanted both.

Lakers lost out on every wing defender that was on the market while Clippers added another solid wing player. KCP and Bradley can't defend their big wings
They added a wing defender that can give you buckets at that!

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It wouldve been very difficult if Green werent included since Kuz contract is so cheap (1.9m). You would have to trade Kuz (1.9), KCP (8m) and either Bradley or McGee plus either cook or at a minimum just to match. and thats assuming KCP waives his no-trade clause. The knicks had already planned to take on Green's contract and to flip it immediately

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jeanne Buss is such a dumb broad..

She gon learn.. She was furious when Jerry went down the hall she gonna have a stroke once the Clippers win the title and it’s all her fault :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.