2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ideally...

This would have been the Big 3
1196120858.jpg.0.jpg

And still signed Dwight.

Exactly nikkas forget we don't have our full team that we anticipated when FA went down.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The jury is still out on Pelinka, we can blame Magic but Rob was part of that FO too and this summer was mostly guys AD and LeBron recommended. Today and what he does in the future is a better case for what type of GM he is

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yea its like folks forgot we talking about marcus morris here. giving up green and kuz to get morris is the definition of a lateral move if Ive seen one
Yeah I'm not seeing what all the fuss over missing out on Marcus Morris is about. No way in hell would I give up both Bradley and Kuzma for dude. He just ain't that nice to me. He's a gun that gets hot once or twice every 5 games and outside of that is trash but will keep chucking.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta take shyt for what it is and stop overreacting

first off, Jerry West left the Lakers in 2002....Jeannie didn't "kick him out for Phil".....Dr Buss made that decision period. As far as Jeanie not bringing him back later, first off we all know her initial plan when her dad died was to follow his wishes. So bringing back Jerry to replace her brother as soon as her dad died was never a realistic possibility.

And as far as bringing Jerry back when she eventually did fire Jim, it had already been 13 years or so since he left. We were trying to get Bron and having Magic recruit Bron was more effective than Jerry West doing it. He might've not come here at all if not for Magic providing that presence at the time.

Jerry West is a factor but the Clippers didn't get Kawhi/PG cuz of Jerry....they would've got them regardless. Clips are relevant right now because Kawhi/PG chose up.

Jerry joined the Clips the same year Magic/Rob joined the Lakers. Clips were coming off a run of playoff appearences while the LAkers were at rock bottom and trying to rebuild. Jerry West got lucky with 2 stars choosing up on a team that was already pretty solid. Magic/Rob got Bron when we didn't have shyt else except young guys. Comparing the jobs they're doing with their respective teams right now is unfair cuz it's not the same situation

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm not seeing what all the fuss over missing out on Marcus Morris is about. No way in hell would I give up both Bradley and Kuzma for dude. He just ain't that nice to me.
20ppg scorer on 40% 3pt shooting isn't nice but two guys who shoot like Westbrook are:dead:Morris is also better than Kuzma at most other things.

Clippers just added Morris to their starting 5/bench.

Morris/Lou Will/Harrell would all be Lakers 3rd best players if they were here

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The jury is still out on Pelinka, we can blame Magic but Rob was part of that FO too and this summer was mostly guys AD and LeBron recommended. Today and what he does in the future is a better case for what type of GM he is
It's always out on a GM but he turned water into wine this past summer. If he would traded Kuzma and Green or Bradley for fukking Morris, we all woulda been disgusted.

I can't believe the Knicks demanded Kuzma from the Lakers and settled for that bum Harkless from the Clips. THAT is bullshyt. :martin:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm not seeing what all the fuss over missing out on Marcus Morris is about. No way in hell would I give up both Bradley and Kuzma for dude. He just ain't that nice to me. He's a gun that gets hot once or twice every 5 games and outside of that is trash but will keep chucking.
That’s all the lakers need tho

Status
Not open for further replies.