2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I'm not seeing what all the fuss over missing out on Marcus Morris is about. No way in hell would I give up both Bradley and Kuzma for dude. He just ain't that nice to me. He's a gun that gets hot once or twice every 5 games and outside of that is trash but will keep chucking.
I just wish he didn’t go to the clippers.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
20ppg scorer on 40% 3pt shooting isn't nice but two guys who shoot like Westbrook are:dead:Morris is also better than Kuzma at most other things.

Clippers just added Morris to their starting 5/bench.

Morris/Lou Will/Harrell would all be Lakers 3rd best players if they were here
This is his first year putting up 20 a game. He's a classic good stats bad team guy. He ain't going to have the luxury of shooting himself into a rhythm putting up 15 shots every night. He's shooting 5% better from three than he ever has. Don't let this one year fool you. There's a reason dude has been on so many different teams during his career too. If he was so good he would've stuck somewhere.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's always out on a GM but he turned water into wine this past summer. If he would traded Kuzma and Green or Bradley for fukking Morris, we all woulda been disgusted.

I can't believe the Knicks demanded Kuzma from the Lakers and settled for that bum Harkless from the Clips. THAT is bullshyt. :martin:
The Danny Green was never reported, I am basing this off on Kuzma only..I dont blame Lakers if it was Kuzma + Green for Morris, but so far we only know that Kuz was in the deal and Lakers refused to add him. If that is the case, this was the move that could cost Lakers a championship.

I just dont know what we can get on the buyout market that will compete with the Clippers..their team is deep from start to finish. They have playoff experience role players too. Asking Kuzma to match that is unfair.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
20ppg scorer on 40% 3pt shooting isn't nice but two guys who shoot like Westbrook are:dead:Morris is also better than Kuzma at most other things.

Clippers just added Morris to their starting 5/bench.

Morris/Lou Will/Harrell would all be Lakers 3rd best players if they were here
It’s like these idiots don’t watch basketball..

fukkin clowns :scust:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is his first year putting up 20 a game. He's a classic good stats bad team guy. He ain't going to have the luxury of shooting himself into a rhythm putting up 15 shots every night. He's shooting 5% better from three than he ever has. Don't let this one year fool you. There's a reason dude has been on so many different teams during his career too. If he was so good he would've stuck somewhere.
And what has Kuzma done?:dahell:You are talking all this about Morris for a guy who is 10x worse and has 0 playoffs experience:heh:.

Marcus Morris has played for playoffs teams, and will now play next to Kawhi/PG/Lou/Harrell. He will get the easiest shots, have more energy during games to defend, and he's also gonna bring more energy. Lakers have no guys who can match Beverly/Harrell/Morris energy from their bench.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He was good on Celtics and he’s on a good team now nikka.

He defends, he’s 6’9 and can score...

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re an idiot.

Morris is better then Kuzma in every way possible...
thats not the point. Giving away a cheap asset like Kuz plus Danny Green (one of our better shooters) is a lateral move right now and going forward. He aint moving the needle like that, and he on a 1-yr deal and likely to get a decent contract in the offseason. youre calling folks idiots, but dont understand the ramifications of dealing away a cheap asset like Kuz for a rental like marcus morris. which is why the front office was probably reluctant.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And what has Kuzma done?:dahell:You are talking all this about Morris for a guy who is 10x worse and has 0 playoffs experience:heh:.

Marcus Morris has played for playoffs teams, and will now play next to Kawhi/PG/Lou/Harrell. He will get the easiest shots, have more energy during games to defend, and he's also gonna bring more energy. Lakers have no guys who can match Beverly/Harrell/Morris energy from their bench.
Why are you thorwing Morris in as an energy guy off the bench. He's just not that dude and I think you're too caught up in his stats and haven't actually watched him play. Dude is playing for a contract on a bad team. Kuzma at least has upside and can be given the benefit of the doubt considering athe ankle injur from earlier in the season which he has reaggravated. Bradley's defense at the PG is badly needed.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
thats not the point. Giving away a cheap asset like Kuz plus Danny Green (one of our better shooters) is a lateral move right now and going forward. He aint moving the needle like that, and he on a 1-yr deal and likely to get a decent contract in the offseason. youre calling folks idiots, but dont understand the ramifications of dealing away a cheap asset like Kuz for a rental like marcus morris. which is why the front office was probably reluctant.
I agree with the Danny Greene shyt to a certain point but his contract makes the deal work unfortunately..

You still have 3 pt shooting with a combo of KCP/ Avery Bradley at the 2..

Morris would’ve been PERFECT for the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.