2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I dont get it breh put up 37 and 15 and was barely a presence out there. It is so weird i cant explain it contrast it to when shaq had those games the impact was felt

Bygawd would put up 15 and 8 and you felt like he controlled the game when he was in

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
LeBron was in attack mode yesterday...wasn't getting calls...shot wasn't falling but he attacked full on....the one that almost saved the game but ended killing it is Kuzma.... Dude took timely and great rebounds.....but gave the ball back so many times ..
People also need to be realistic, he's old and he is not gonna give you every great game. This is how players slowly dwindle down. I am expecting more from AD than LeBron because even if LeBron is not shooting well, I know he can control the game with his passing.

AD has not been aggressive in most games during 4th Q

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People also need to be realistic, he's old and he is not gonna give you every great game. This is how players slowly dwindle down. I am expecting more from AD than LeBron because even if LeBron is not shooting well, I know he can control the game with his passing.

Feels like when Bron went to Miami and looked strange in the 4th the first year. Hopefully AD can turn that around before the playoffs.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

That's why I was laughing at the "Bron gonna put up 50+" posts last night. That part of his career is done, just like it was for Kobe and MJ at a similar age.

He's not going to be Prime Bron every night, but he'll be good enough to be better than all but 5-7 players in the league on any given night.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What you think about Bjelica proposed trade?

I have seen this guy balling every time but his defense is even worse than Kuz lol

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Too many jumpers by AD in the 4th, Whiteside got him looking like Kevin Love

HE A bytch

People going to talk about how lebron played conservative which they should, but AD wants no part of banging with the big boys in the paint at the end of games.....

HE A WHOLE bytch

Nah man. This nikka Bron be gettin me tight. I’m mad he ain’t got that killer gene. Look at Dame, nikkas gave him a tech and he came back wettin shyt in Kobe-like fashion.

IMMEDIATELY.

LeBron had a lot on his shoulders. He had to go out and get on the microphone earlier. He's human. Yeah he could have came out and had a huge night but I wasn't expecting it. He's going through a lot. Melo didn't even play.

Yea I know this hurt the fukk outta Lebron and Melo and you can visibly see it.

And Dame respects Kobe and the mentality but you can tell they weren't all that close, Dame gonna come for the W regardless

Dame. D-Book, and Tatum got the Kobe Mentality.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m sayin, I can’t even imagine being in Bron’s shoes. This has to be a very difficult time for him. None of us knew Kobe and we loved him like he was in our family. So for someone to grow up looking up to him like us and then go on to have a friendship with him also playing the game at a high level. And I was one of the last people he talked to? And I just was honoring him the night before?

I kinda wish we hadn’t even played yesterday but we had to play it eventually. This is truly a very difficult situation and uncharted territory for the team including Bron. I just want him to do what works best for him to cope.

Smfh, I still can’t believe I gotta talk about Kobe in past tense.
Word, Melo was like nah man I can’t. :wow:

Last time they spoke Kobe promised Melo he would go to the game.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah man. This nikka Bron be gettin me tight. I’m mad he ain’t got that killer gene. Look at Dame, nikkas gave him a tech and he came back wettin shyt in Kobe-like fashion.
Dame won’t be doing none of that in his 17th season or when he’s 35

Dame been scorching lately average almost 50 a game in his last 4 :wow:

LeBron didn’t even play bad had some good looks from 3 that just didn’t fall. Y’all can’t expect a flabby LeBron to be dropping 40 pieces and shyt. He’s still elite but more of in a Magic Johnson stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.