2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Bron p*ssy. Kobe lookin down like
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tonights game is one of the many reasons why I've never been able to pull for LeBron.

Dear NBA, DO NOT let LeBron be the person chosen to carry on Kobe's legacy
he doesn't have IT.
I swear to God some of the dumbest motherfukkers you'll ever come across post on this board. :mjlol::thumbsdown:

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LeBron had a lot on his shoulders. He had to go out and get on the microphone earlier. He's human. Yeah he could have came out and had a huge night but I wasn't expecting it. He's going through a lot. Melo didn't even play.

And Dame respects Kobe and the mentality but you can tell they weren't all that close, Dame gonna come for the W regardless
Yeah u right. I wanted this win for Kobe :noah: Bron still my boy.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Tonights game is one of the many reasons why I've never been able to pull for LeBron.

Dear NBA, DO NOT let LeBron be the person chosen to carry on Kobe's legacy
he doesn't have IT.
You do realize Lebron is damn near 20 years in the league right? Ya'll are forming these opinions about his game in his 17th season :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. This nikka Bron be gettin me tight. I’m mad he ain’t got that killer gene. Look at Dame, nikkas gave him a tech and he came back wettin shyt in Kobe-like fashion.

breh Bron is fukked up out here you didnt see him looking sluggish? AD was looking fukked up too. Dame and them already played before tonight; this was the Lakers first time since the tragedy. Who knows how well Dame would play right now if he had that Laker jersey on and was carrying that burden.

Give these brehs some time. Bron gonna go hard during the playoffs watch

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was an emotional night, if they lose to the queens tomorrow while i'm there live in sacramento, they definitely ain't getting a chip

i overpaid for some nosebleed tickets too. they better win.

:francis:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Agreed, this is the bigger issue. I saw it vs Clippers too. AD plays great 1st 3 and then reverts to K Love in 4th
Yep I don’t know if it’s fatigue but with AD when he’s Matched up with one of those big boys who like to bang he disappears. You can say the same for lebron but he’s 35 what’s AD excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.