2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
im behind him. let's get it King :salute:

All hail the mothafukkin King, His Imperial Majesty of this Sports shyt Big Hollywood Bron the head honcho of this GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers shyt. The one shooting gawd gave the blessing, he gave us the word, Bron is a Laker my nikkaz, he blood....:mjcry:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This is definitely getting copped
m_5b2931659fe486fe0caae45b.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I couldn't focus at work so decided to watch every tribute out on all these shows. Again never met the man or talked to him and I'm feeling like this. Just got to imagine all the people that knew him personally and how hard this is hitting them. I'm glad the NBA postponed the game cause no way the people that have dealt with him all these years got to be feeling it. And fukk all these shows bringing up the rape trial and all that shyt. fukking ridiculous how just an accusation can follow somebody even without evidence to support it and have it follow that man in death.

Still wild that Lebron gave such a great statement of his fandom of Kobe and how much he meant to him right before his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.