2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That was me at work all day....

Since I am 38... I grew up on Kobe...I can't shake it....hit me more than any other celebs death...Aaliyah included...

It’s a lot like Aaliyah’s death in that it’s sudden and tragic. In situations like Nip, Pac, MJ, etc there was a least something you could point to as a potential cause for concern down the line. The fact that Kobe wasn’t doin nothin but living his life and raising his kids is what make it more like Aaliyah but much worse because of how accomplished he was and how young Gigi was.

Either way, I’m gonna have to pick myself up quick because there’s hella shyt on my plate to deal with.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
It’s a lot like Aaliyah’s death in that it’s sudden and tragic. In situations like Nip, Pac, MJ, etc there was a least something you could point to as a potential cause for concern down the line. The fact that Kobe wasn’t doin nothin but living his life and raising his kids is what make it more like Aaliyah but much worse because of how accomplished he was and how young Gigi was.

Either way, I’m gonna have to pick myself up quick because there’s hella shyt on my plate to deal with.
Exactly...mamba mentality young king.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

All fax bro. This shyt don't stop

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

This is what Kobe would want us to do :myman:

giphy.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I was sad as shyt all day at work, but told myself Im gonna pump out an abstract and present at big oncology/Hematology conferences this summer and have it published, because I know thats what bean woulda wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.