2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Might not be able to watch ball for awhile. Turned on 2k and the first thing you see in the Gawd. I think I'm done with basketball for a lil bit.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Speaking to sports broadcaster Jim Hill, Nicholson said: “My reaction is the same as almost all of L.A. — suddenly where everything was solid there’s a big hole. I was so used to seeing and talking to Kobe ... it just kills you — it’s just a terrible event.

“I remember him as so talented and how great a player he was.

I teased him the first time we met. I offered him a basketball and asked him did he want me to autograph it for him. He looked at me like I was crazy.”

Asked about Bryant’s sense of humor, Nicholson responded: “He got all the jokes, that’s for sure.

He said of watching Bryant: “I sat right behind his jump shot on the left-hand side I could see him going up and I could tell in the first instance if it was in.

We’ll think him all the time and we’ll miss him — he was just one of those touched people.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
You can edit FB posts. The oldest comments aren't consistent with the post
Here is the edit history
Screenshot-20200127-161025221.jpg

But I wanna say it's more luck than hes some prophet

Status
Not open for further replies.