2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Still down a lil... been trying to do things to help take my mind off things.

Doesnt help that im sick as well...

But I had a thought LWO... we should petition for an all Kobe channel to. Like the Mamba network.

i was saving a lot of interviews, podcasts, and random clips over the days and i was thinking we probably got enough footage out there for a years worth of programming.

From classic games, to his documentaries, to player interviews about him, and I was thinking they could also show games and training sessions from his Mamba academy (all last summer there were NBA players working with Kobe including Kawhi, Trae Young, Kyrie, AD, etc.)

Just a thought

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN AROUND AS MUCH TO GRIEVE WIT YA’LL, BUT I WANT TO POST A THREAD ONCE I BUILD THE COURAGE AND POWER TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ON THIS

PLEASE DONT MERGE OR DELETE IT FOLKS, I HUMBLY ASK U TO ALLOW ME TO LET THIS ONE OFF IN PEACE ONE TIME

@Houston911 @CHICAGO @Barnett114
Of course bro

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers coach Phil Handy.

I wonder if this continues? I could see why it wouldnt but itd be cool if guys like tmac, ray Allen, nash, Dirk, wade, etc. combined forces and kept the tradition going. Kobe was one of the few retirees that was all about the advancement of basketball and had already done so much to give back to the game.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Dreamed I lost my son . I woke up crying.....
Dreamed I lost my friends ..woke up puzzled .....

Ayo..on life never been affected by a celebrity death like this....it's like my real family passed ..

Status
Not open for further replies.