2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What’s taking Darren Collison so long to make a decision??

Cmon nikka hurry up and sign!

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
And you want a suggestion really out of left field....if the Lakers are desperate for a 2nd ballhandler/distributor to play backup PG, and need someone who can actually hit his threes, and who knows how the Clips play, and who could certainly D up Pat Beverly....

....I'm pretty sure Milos Teodosic's rights aren't held by any NBA team. :sas2:
Who?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One of the greatest point guards ever out of Europe, carved the shyt out of Team USA in 2016.

They didn't put this pass in the highlights because the mf missed the shot but seriously there are less than 5 NBA players who would even try this:

He came over to the Clips in 2017 and played for two years, looked really nice on offense, had incredible court vision and a knock-down jumper too, but got hurt a few times and the Clips cut his playing time down when they got Shai because they wanted to develop the younger player.

He went back to Europe and just got named the EuroLeague MVP for the regular season, shooting 50-40-90 while being a master floor general. He's basically good value Steve Nash.

pretty sure his defense was dogshyt

:francis:
It was, that's why I said he could guard Bev. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Especially with PG13 not out there, what happens if the Lakers just stick AD on Kawhi all game? It pulls AD out of the middle but they have Dwight to patrol that anyway. Let Lebron guard whoever is playing the 4....is there a reason why this isn't the best option?
That flat ass shot will be bothered by AD. That’s the match up I want to see.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly Lebron needs to take the challenge and guard Kawhi

DG and KCP are just dog food cause DG is too weak and KCP is too small.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That flat ass shot will be bothered by AD. That’s the match up I want to see.

Maybe Vogel is saving it for the playoffs. I hope so cause I love when coaches don't reveal their hands.

honestly Lebron needs to take the challenge and guard Kawhi

DG and KCP are just dog food cause DG is too weak and KCP is too small.
It's not "take the challenge", it's "be a fukking dumbass".

He's not going to play both ends of the court at full-speed at 35 years old. Running the offense AND being the 1A/1B scoring option AND guarding the other team's best player is a recipe for disaster. KD wasn't even doing half of that on the Warriors (had Steph/Dray to run the offense and Klay/Iggy/Dray to take the tough matchups the majority of the time) and he's five years younger than Bron.

This is why MJ had Harper and Pippen take all the tough assignments during his 2nd run, this is why Kobe had Ariza or Artest guarding the other team's best player. And they were startting that shyt at 31/32. Even Kawhi has been ducking the best player on the other team as much as possible ever since he became a primary scorer. Y'all gotta think LeBron is superman if you think he can literally do everything in year 17.

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
One of the greatest point guards ever out of Europe, carved the shyt out of Team USA in 2016.

They didn't put this pass in the highlights because the mf missed the shot but seriously there are less than 5 NBA players who would even try this:

He came over to the Clips in 2017 and played for two years, looked really nice on offense, had incredible court vision and a knock-down jumper too, but got hurt a few times and the Clips cut his playing time down when they got Shai because they wanted to develop the younger player.

He went back to Europe and just got named the EuroLeague MVP for the regular season, shooting 50-40-90 while being a master floor general. He's basically good value Steve Nash.

It was, that's why I said he could guard Bev. :lolbron:

how much would he cost I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.