2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
honestly Lebron needs to take the challenge and guard Kawhi

DG and KCP are just dog food cause DG is too weak and KCP is too small.
that would be fine, but it does place a priority on finding better backup pg options.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how much would he cost I wonder?
You could tell he was pissed off with how his run with the Clips ended. He wasn't getting playing time, he wasn't happy. The question is whether that disappointment makes him feel he wants to redeem his experience or whether it made him say "fukk the NBA". I doubt money would be the factor, it would be more whether his personal motivation to give the NBA one last run is there or not.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I just had a thought tho, if we gon be tryin to trade for Rose what would it take to add in KGB Sniper Svi? :ohhh:

No clue why Magic traded him in the first place smh. But I think the Pistons are somewhat high on him. A good shooter making pennies and we traded him away for a few games of Reggie Bullock who dipped.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Jonothan Issac
Aaron Gordon
Ben
Jimmy
Jo
Middleton
Brogdon
Klay
Iggy
Dray

You weren’t watching I guess

:russ:
Ain’t none of them dudes in AD class :dahell:

AD is the best defensive player in the league or at worst top 3.

All I know is let him have 3 games in a series with LA shooting under 40% 3 times and see if they win

Karume

All Star
Daps
You could tell he was pissed off with how his run with the Clips ended. He wasn't getting playing time, he wasn't happy. The question is whether that disappointment makes him feel he wants to redeem his experience or whether it made him say "fukk the NBA". I doubt money would be the factor, it would be more whether his personal motivation to give the NBA one last run is there or not.
the real question is whether he would be an improvement over rondo. I suspect that offensively the answer may be yes, but what about his defense?

Daps
Ain’t none of them dudes in AD class :dahell:

AD is the best defensive player in the league or at worst top 3.

All I know is let him have 3 games in a series with LA shooting under 40% 3 times and see if they win

Jo isn’t in ADs class as a defender :russ:

You went from admitting you don’t watch games to making assessments on players you don’t watch

Hard Tan

I’m not going to read your response

Status
Not open for further replies.