2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the real question is whether he would be an improvement over rondo. I suspect that offensively the answer may be yes, but what about his defense?
He's definitely a better shooter than Rondo. So far as shot-creation and distribution goes it depends on how he clicks, at this stage of his career I think he can break down defenses better than Rondo can but his chemistry with the lineup may or may not be as good.

On defense it's a matter of whether Rondo still has another level that he'll use when the playoffs come or if he's just too old and this is what you got. If Rondo has another level he's saving then he's the better defender. If he's giving it all already, then Teodesic really can't be much worse.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Tbh, I think that Vogel needs to load manage Lebron and AD on Tuesday and just play his bench. In the playoffs, stick AD on Kawhi and watch Kawhi average 14ppg:yeshrug: The Lakers have a 5 game lead on the standings and regular season head to head records are just there for stupid amusement.

Paul George is who he is at this point and he wont change the fact that he chokes.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s common sense. Pistons can wait until the deadline to trade Rose, why would they off him for Alex Caruso and a 2nd when teams offers gets better as the deadline nears. That Caruso deal, if it’s real, will always be there, no need for the Pistons to do that right now.

irresponsible journalism

Status
Not open for further replies.