2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers better smash the Clippers on Tuesday.

I don’t wanna hear shyt about regular season. I know it’s just a game but the Clippers need to be put in their place fukk all the bullshyt :francis:

I need to see domination.

Lakers got mad light skin nikkas on the team though that shyt is bothering me are they tough enough to beat the Clippers? Clippers got mad dark skin nikkas on there

:russ: :mjcry:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? Dudley plays 8 minutes per game. Scoring 1.6 Points per game. Melo would’ve given you double digits coming off the bench.

Lakers couldn’t have used this?

the Lakers is 2nd in the league in offensive rating (only 0.2 behind the Bucks). I don't think they need melo double digits scoring.

I hate to agree with Skip, but he's right here.

Bron should be averaging more rebounds (not just now, but throughout his career) :francis:
Know the Lakers got better rebounders, but no reason for Luka to be a better rebounder than Bron.

Now he usually picks that up in the playoffs tho :ehh:

but but stat padding..

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
UB5bi8K.jpg

Caruso knows Wasup :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

I hate to agree with Skip, but he's right here.

Bron should be averaging more rebounds (not just now, but throughout his career) :francis:
Know the Lakers got better rebounders, but no reason for Luka to be a better rebounder than Bron.

Now he usually picks that up in the playoffs tho :ehh:

LeBron has historically played on good rebounding teams outside of Miami.

Luka grabbing a lot of freebounds to jump start the offense he isn’t a better rebounder than Bron.

LeBron rebounds like a beast in the playoffs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.