2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You compared NBA players who are friends to fans rooting against other teams. You are the first person I have seen mock fans for being fans. It was a stupid statement.

I should like everyone from the Celtics because Kuzma and Tatum like each other - your dumbass
I'm not talking about NBA players who are friends. Even vet NBA players will declare themselves fans of players just coming into the league who they hardly even know. They don't take the team rivalries as serious the same way you do.

And I don't give a fukk who you like on the Celtics. You fools were the ones who were throwing fits and acting offended because I admitted liking plenty of players who play for teams other than the ones I stan. Don't be obsessed with my name constantly in your mouth and you won't get clapped back on.

Breh seriously give it a fukking rest nobody gives a fukk
Yeah, even the most benign shyt I say gets four replies but no one cares. :mjlol:

How many comments would I even have on here if it weren't for responding back to the fools constantly trying to hate? Two tops?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm still trying to find the logic in bringing KCWoat back.. We could've had Morris for the amount of money he making:snoop:

Dwight and AD need to calm down:ufdup:
Backup forward position is a mess without Kuz and could make the case there still needs to be someone else.

Hate how Bron weakens his roster for nikkas he cool with

Status
Not open for further replies.