2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you can talk to yourself about keeping everyone on the roster cause they're all likeable and the teams chemistry is really high. that's why im on the same boat, Cook and Daniels stay ready and they're also great teammates when they don't and they're well liked. even a guy like Kuz who we shyt on, we watch games like last night and I be thinking like damn, highkey we might need to keep him. By adding collison, who do we cut though?

Why the fukk this team gotta be so damn like able? If we had at least one truly hated player it wouldn’t be so hard to choose.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk this team gotta be so damn like able? If we had at least one truly hated player it wouldn’t be so hard to choose.
We can cut Cook for Collison
Troy is starting to hit his clutch 3s
:unimpressed:

Yea, the entire team is so likeable. Realistically, Cook would be the guy cause we don't need 3-4 PGs but Cook is great friends with AD and Bron. He also loves being a Laker and it was his childhood dream. I don't know if I could do it. For all we know, Collison could be washed. :hubie:

We need to make some moves but it's going to hurt doing so. :mjcry:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yea, the entire team is so likeable. Realistically, Cook would be the guy cause we don't need 3-4 PGs but Cook is great friends with AD and Bron. He also loves being a Laker and it was his childhood dream. I don't know if I could do it. For all we know, Collison could be washed. :hubie:

Cook from my home county too, I wanna see a DMV nikka win a ring with the Lakers. They already robbed me of a potential Super Smacked Beas championship.

I dunno brehs, I got too much love for these boneheaded nikkaz.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Cook's pops was a Lakers fan doe :mjcry: RIP

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear if Boogie doesn't re-sign with us next year with us doing right by him, he's dead to me. we could easily cut him

that would be worse than Nash being a useless old sack of shyt the 3 years he was with us and then signing with the warriors on their staff. like he could have stayed with us and help develop our youngins on some I owe yall type shyt

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll have to cut two players if we're being honest

One for Collison, the other for a wing defender

With Boogie they can exercise the option where he doesn't come back this year. Basically putting him on IR. That will open up a roster slot (which I believe was always the plan for someone like iggy). That means that to get the other roster spot Daniels will be cut.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daniels will definitely be the one to go if we bring someone one and I am okay with that. These guys have shown us their worst stretches and now their best. Cook stays because he does have playoff experience, he even had a huge finals game I think

Plus cook can actually create for others. Daniels is one dimensional he can't put the ball on the floor at all.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wish it was like the NFL and we could’ve stashed Cousins on IR to free up a roster spot

From my understanding the lakers can use the disabled player exemption on cousins. This mean they will get around 1.7 mill to sign a player and get cousins roster spot. But it will also mean that Cousins can't play the rest of the season and playoffs. Cousins won't be cut, but will be deactivated.

Daps
Nuggets taking that L tonight meaning Lakers 5 up in the loss column on the rest of the west.

Can’t recall a year like this that such a great record could potentially be meaningless

Clips could go 82-0 & The Lakers could be 0-82 and in a series every home game will be a Lakers game anyhow

Plus the Bucks, who I don’t believe will make it truthfully, will end up with a better record anyhow

Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.