2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
EOnn8kAWoAAiE_r

New single Vanessa Hudgens has been going hard for Kuzma, if he pulls this off, I will give him a 1 year slander-free pass :wow:

And people think Kuz wanna get traded :mjlol:

He ready to die for this shyt

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: I dont get why others dont understand this

Bron is playing point ...he have to get the others going if not they getting paid for no reason :dahell:

No one does it every game no one ever have ....and he is in his 17th year

:damn:

Let that man coast at least a half or a quarter of the game :aicmon:

I have said it for the last 8 years. Who cares what lebron record is during the regular season. The goal is to not burn him out or injure him during the season.

The goal is to get to the playoffs with lebron and his teammates healthy. You do that and you are damn near guaranteed to go to the finals.

Second as you said dude is 35 in his 17th year and with a million miles. His goal at this age is to coast for 3 qtrs and then when the game is close take over. Its the same way its been with all aging stars who are in their 30s (MJ, Kobe, Kareem, Duncan and etc). Why would Lebron be any different.

Last shout out to vogel and pelinka. Dudes the best combo of coach and GM Lebron has ever had.

shyt Vogel is the only coach I have seen that lebron has had that made actual adjustments on the fly and not go to the lebron save us (offensively and defensively) whenever times got hard.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the things that got me most excited. I really wanted to see if those other guys could step up during moments of adversity and they have pretty much give or take some lapses.

AD should take however much time he needs. Rondo too. It’s giving the rest of the guys a chance to get their rhythm plus it’s more film for the coaches and players to break down in order to make tweaks. This ADless stretch might actually help Thotma long term by giving Vogel and the crew a chance to see what works best for him and implement it.

I think the key is a lot of the team is filled with vets. Outside of Kuzma and Caruso the team has vets that have playoffs exp and finals/championship exp.

So they can at time stay afloat (when the stars sit or are out) or make big plays. Especially when its big time games. shyt take Danny Green he can look like shyt vs some below .500 then look like an all star vs a contender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.