2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I’m starting to warm up to the idea of keeping Cook and Daniels. I think another wing defender is more important. I’m starting to want Collison just for the sake of keeping him away from the clips.

We need Collison for sure. I never had a big issue with Cook or Daniels they not playing a lot every game anyway. Rondo minutes need to go to collison

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Daniels will definitely be the one to go if we bring someone one and I am okay with that. These guys have shown us their worst stretches and now their best. Cook stays because he does have playoff experience, he even had a huge finals game I think

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Daniels will definitely be the one to go if we bring someone one and I am okay with that. These guys have shown us their worst stretches and now their best. Cook stays because he does have playoff experience, he even had a huge finals game I think

Wish it was like the NFL and we could’ve stashed Cousins on IR to free up a roster spot

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i aint gonna apologize yet:yeshrug::yeshrug: once playoff time rolls on then i might:mjlol::mjlol:

KCP just doin a good job of reporting to his PO. Thotma on the other hand is pretty much where Sasha Vujabytch was when he needed to earn his name back over several seasons.

Ain’t taking my foot off nikkaz necks if you rockin a Laker jersey consistently playing like shyt then you need this cyber bullying in your life....:mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I’m starting to warm up to the idea of keeping Cook and Daniels. I think another wing defender is more important. I’m starting to want Collison just for the sake of keeping him away from the clips.

you can talk to yourself about keeping everyone on the roster cause they're all likeable and the teams chemistry is really high. that's why im on the same boat, Cook and Daniels stay ready and they're also great teammates when they don't and they're well liked. even a guy like Kuz who we shyt on, we watch games like last night and I be thinking like damn, highkey we might need to keep him. By adding collison, who do we cut though?

Status
Not open for further replies.