2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Cook from my home county too, I wanna see a DMV nikka win a ring with the Lakers. They already robbed me of a potential Super Smacked Beas championship.

I dunno brehs, I got too much love for these boneheaded nikkaz.
Yeah I don't want Cook or Daniels to feel that ether. Cook is from the DMV and Daniels went to my alma mater and is our school's best player (besides Larry Sanders :mjlol:). They're both likable dudes that always seem positive and happy to be on the team despite not getting much playing time. I wouldn't want to see Dudley go through it either.. All of the bench guys are great teammates that really support each other.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I want to thank all the LWO brehs that are helping with the LWO store.

LWO Store

Don't forget if you haven't sent me your PayPal I can't break bread.

For everyone else use promo code "colilwo" to get a $5 discount on LWO merchandise as well as on some Valentine items.

Valentine

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
From my understanding the lakers can use the disabled player exemption on cousins. This mean they will get around 1.7 mill to sign a player and get cousins roster spot. But it will also mean that Cousins can't play the rest of the season and playoffs. Cousins won't be cut, but will be deactivated.
Boogie can still play whether we use that freed up salary or not.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
full

Let’s beat the shyt outta these bytch ass mothafukkas!

Status
Not open for further replies.