2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
What’s crazy is some spiritual chick tried warning the Scottie pippen tranny looking one two weeks ago on ig that her career is dangerous but probably thought it was spam lol

I could be wrong but I don’t think you can edit comments on ig…

sounds like someone knew they was about to tell on 'em that priestess hoe one of her friends burner accounts. hatin bytch smh...

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
IG girls like this hardly ever have any money. I know lots of women like that, they all have companies and great pics, but no real income or assets. All smoke and mirrors, it's a parody at this point, like a cliche.

there's this whole cottage industry to support the story, like cheap online stories, youtube videos, online interviews. it's all there. Not saying any of the girls I knew or know moved 100 bricks but they all kinda had the same type of structure. Posts about businesses, manifesting, benz keys, and hotel shots.
Spot on that's why I always laught when I see women with the whole we're opening all these new businesses. Alot are just sole proprietorships or LLCs that they use but never truly invest in. It's all a facade. The more you hang around these women the more it becomes easier to identify. They essentially just fake until hopefully they run into a baller that can actually give them that lifestyle

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
They aren't bad people. They want to make it

A lot of Big City RN's make 6 figures.

These type of chicks want to make money fast and easy.

So they can buy purses, shoes, vacation, and turn up at the club.

A lot of dudes get involved in the drug game and the rap game on the same steez.

Truck Drivers and IT dudes can make 6 figures easy.
Cop a Hellcat in a couple of years, and house 4-6 years after that.

Nope, fast and easy.

They aren't bad people, they're just lazy.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
A lot of Big City RN's make 6 figures.

These type of chicks want to make money fast and easy.

So they can buy purses, shoes, vacation, and turn up at the club.

A lot of dudes get involved in the drug game and the rap game on the same steez.

Truck Drivers and IT dudes can make 6 figures easy.
Cop a Hellcat in a couple of years, and house 4-6 years after that.

Nope, fast and easy.

They aren't bad people, they're just lazy.
Those girls would have been better off stripping.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you should see the mugshots....

9f0405d1-0cdb-4b38-8586-0706d7063950-ScreenShot20230602at11.15.37AM.png
d7ee30d0-cc4b-47e6-a497-ed8e3a65ede6-ScreenShot20230602at11.15.25AM.png

NUMBA 2 telling-tellin
Yea that's that... "Why didn't I just fukking get a job" look

Most times its "I knew I should have took my ass home" feeling you get when you first get booked. Then spend the next week telling everybody exactly the moment when you knew you should have took your ass home

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Spot on that's why I always laught when I see women with the whole we're opening all these new businesses. Alot are just sole proprietorships or LLCs that they use but never truly invest in. It's all a facade. The more you hang around these women the more it becomes easier to identify. They essentially just fake until hopefully they run into a baller that can actually give them that lifestyle
Also spot on they also bring social media view points in real life regarding the man pays for everything in reality they are broke and have no (regular) income coming in. If you’re reading Stay far away from these ig girls they take and take just like leeches