2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People kind of like the idea that there are decoy loads and real loads, but I am telling you someone right now is fukking panicked and out of a million dollars plus in cocaine.

There is no real logic in decoy loads. it's a numbers game. They know they are going to lose a certain amount. But, thats the old men and bosses in Sinaloa, and the US/Mexico border. And even they don't want to LOSE anything. A US player in the game, that set this up, is having probably the worst day of his life.

he's going to have to come up with partial payment, and he probably has some of it, at least. Or it's sell the Porsche, sell the watches. and he has to assume his whole infrastructure is burned. The next step is take a meeting down in Culiacan. But, you could easily never come back from that.

Runners not responsible for that. Whoever "owned" those is, it's a chain of responsibility. The guy who set that up can cry to his supplier about whatever, but it's on him. Supplier isn't going to give a fukk. Plus, they both know they can't get any money out of them. Not that kind of money.

The guy who knew those women has to make the payment. Sometimes there's a few middle men to get to 100 bricks, (if you are a cash buyer) to get to a supplier who is almost always connected in Mexico or even physically in Mexico. If he paid cash, than, he's just out the money, if he got it fronted, it goes all the way up. Each person leans on the one beneath them, but the lowest one, has nowhere to lean.

1-20 was a Luda artist lol

had a few good dope boy tracks.
Pretty spot on. Been thinking the same thing..

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
What’s crazy is some spiritual chick tried warning the Scottie pippen tranny looking one two weeks ago on ig that her career is dangerous but probably thought it was spam lol

I could be wrong but I don’t think you can edit comments on ig…

Good drop, living in S. Florida I had to do a little research on the babe. It pays to listen to the learned ones and elders.

HAITIAN-AMERICAN DESIGNER MELISSA DUFOUR KNOWS HOW TO SWEAT IN STYLE​

By Monique McIntosh
-
May 9, 2020

Where Do You Turn To For Design Inspiration?

Everywhere. Fashion trends, the latest sneaker drops, or cool makeup looks.

How Has Your Haitian-American Heritage Informed How You Approach Your Work?

Coming from the islands, my parents always instilled in me that if I wanted something, I needed to go out and work for it! They taught me that nothing would ever be handed to me, and I would always have to prove myself.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The feds will pick up this case and they will cop out to 8-12 years each if they have no priors, good lawyer and negotiate a deal without going to trial.

If they don't cooperate and testify then the DA will scare them with the 120-180 months while they sit in jail before being arraigned.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you should see the mugshots....

9f0405d1-0cdb-4b38-8586-0706d7063950-ScreenShot20230602at11.15.37AM.png
d7ee30d0-cc4b-47e6-a497-ed8e3a65ede6-ScreenShot20230602at11.15.25AM.png

NUMBA 2 telling-tellin
they look like yokai