2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I know so many girls like this. These were way ahead of them, but it's the same thing. Pose with luxury cars they don't own. Part of the Kardashian effect. They aren't bad people. They want to make it. But, they have deluded themselves about a lot things, via social media.

I can tell she's kinda sharp in her own way. I would go out with her.
Be a resthaven for hoes brehs :stopitslime:

You can always hit her up on meetanimnate.com

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People kind of like the idea that there are decoy loads and real loads, but I am telling you someone right now is fukking panicked and out of a million dollars plus in cocaine.

There is no real logic in decoy loads. it's a numbers game. They know they are going to lose a certain amount. But, thats the old men and bosses in Sinaloa, and the US/Mexico border. And even they don't want to LOSE anything. A US player in the game, that set this up, is having probably the worst day of his life.

he's going to have to come up with partial payment, and he probably has some of it, at least. Or it's sell the Porsche, sell the watches. and he has to assume his whole infrastructure is burned. The next step is take a meeting down in Culiacan. But, you could easily never come back from that.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sometimes runners don't know exactly what's in the car, common for cars coming across the US border, to sometimes tell a runner it's 100 pounds of marijuana, and not 100 pounds of crystal, so they are more relaxed.

But, again, that's the US border. Runners are usually in the car for like a few hours at most. If you tell someone to drive a car from, lets say Los Angeles, to Atlanta, bring a friend, and don't tell them what's in the car? One there is a begging the question of why? Two, the product is extremely valuable, you don't want them getting in an accident, getting the car stolen at some 2 star motel in Georgia. Three, there is going to be a time table. Everyone is anxious waiting for that call. Everyone wants to know they are safe, and the money is coming back.

Those kilos are probably on at least partial credit.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How much they got paid to move that coquito :mjgrin:

Driving from Houston to ATL? I wonder what type of suv they were driving and how fast and what time of day.. Those sheriffs Departments down there be profiling license plates and vehicles to pullover…

I remember driving from Houston back to NYC.. My truck had Texas temp tags on it as I purchased the truck there and drove back.. I never got pulled over and I was literally driving overnight through Alabama and Mississippi :scust: I was glad when I hit the GA state line
Why would you need to drive thru bama, Mississippi , and Georgia if you were going from Houston to NYC? :jbhmm:

Easiest route would be taking I-40 & I-81 thru Arkansas, Tennessee, and VA

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Yeah they done if they snitch they got some BMF type dudes coming after them. If they don't they getting 15 years in federal.
Wonder how much they were getting paid to do this?
They got paid in Trident Layers, a BBL coupon and some Lemon Pepper wings.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Runners not responsible for that. Whoever "owned" those is, it's a chain of responsibility. The guy who set that up can cry to his supplier about whatever, but it's on him. Supplier isn't going to give a fukk. Plus, they both know they can't get any money out of them. Not that kind of money.

The guy who knew those women has to make the payment. Sometimes there's a few middle men to get to 100 bricks, (if you are a cash buyer) to get to a supplier who is almost always connected in Mexico or even physically in Mexico. If he paid cash, than, he's just out the money, if he got it fronted, it goes all the way up. Each person leans on the one beneath them, but the lowest one, has nowhere to lean.

1-20 was a Luda artist lol

had a few good dope boy tracks.