2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IG girls like this hardly ever have any money. I know lots of women like that, they all have companies and great pics, but no real income or assets. All smoke and mirrors, it's a parody at this point, like a cliche.

there's this whole cottage industry to support the story, like cheap online stories, youtube videos, online interviews. it's all there. Not saying any of the girls I knew or know moved 100 bricks but they all kinda had the same type of structure. Posts about businesses, manifesting, benz keys, and hotel shots.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
fam i always wondered why some dealers don't add that extra layer of security one-time use phones for every scheduled transaction. always change vehicles before the move to something no one knows about play 3 card monte with the cars in a garage unseen to prying eyes. you know some redundancies...smh.

Depends on the skill set. Lots of those techniques are common for loads coming into the US. Switch cars, no one knows anyone, you leave the car somewhere, and walk away. Someone else takes the load car, someone you don't know, and have no connection to.

but there are all sorts of variables. We don't even know if this was a re'up or a running something down to a buyer. Where they were actually going.

For people in the game, hard to find people you TRUST with the work, but who are expendable. That's a sharp contrast, because trust implies value and expendable is expendable. So, a lot of times, who fits that role? Girlfriends. Women you are involved with. but, they are going to lack that skill set.

but, sounds like this one was bad from the beginning. and there's nothing to be done if feds are listening to calls and texts, and tracking your car or phone. They could have put a GPS on the car, and tagged it, removed the tag before anyone knows. And they just use the traffic stop to cover their tracks.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Not true
I got pulled over in Nebraska and they brought dogs. I had nothing on me
being suspected is one thing. these level busts aren't usually random I have to agree with buddy with that one. although they're usually looking for the money launderers not the drug mules. they bring dogs if you're black or hispanic or smell like weed even if it's legal.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
9f0405d1-0cdb-4b38-8586-0706d7063950-ScreenShot20230602at11.15.37AM.png

Asia
What the hells going on
Asia
*Ron Isley voice*

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
IG girls like this hardly ever have any money. I know lots of women like that, they all have companies and great pics, but no real income or assets. All smoke and mirrors, it's a parody at this point, like a cliche.

there's this whole cottage industry to support the story, like cheap online stories, youtube videos, online interviews. it's all there. Not saying any of the girls I knew or know moved 100 bricks but they all kinda had the same type of structure. Posts about businesses, manifesting, benz keys, and hotel shots.
selling p*ssy low key to fund the dream gawddamn...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's always the real possibility it was an accident, they have interdiction task forces on those freeways. They know what to look for. They know the look of couriers and look for out of state plates. Two amateurs like this, get lost, wrong turn, start stuttering and stammering in out of state accents. it could happen. but that's also what they want you to think.

but when you have trap compartments, and sealed bricks, and they bring a dog, it's probably not random, and for that much weight.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Don't agree with shaming or clowning these women, the game gets real deep, real fast. Guys tell you they love you, have great sex, just they need you to do this one thing for them. the whole thing is kind of fascinating.

All the business glorification, the spirituality, the "vibes", the night life, the obsessiveness of optimization, sex as a commodity, the aspirational stiff, just the instagram cliche for women of a certain type in their 20/30/40's

and then the idiocy of social media, the comments and likes, the performative bullshyt, the sense of "community" all that soft shyt

but then you have those cold hard facts of 100 kilos vaccum sealed in the stash.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know so many girls like this. These were way ahead of them, but it's the same thing. Pose with luxury cars they don't own. Part of the Kardashian effect. They aren't bad people. They want to make it. But, they have deluded themselves about a lot things, via social media.

I can tell she's kinda sharp in her own way. I would go out with her.

Last edited: