2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Man, there would be literally nowhere to run to. They will enslave the world.

That is the elites plan is to enslave the world...that is why their plan is to kill the people that they know are the real chosen people. Which they are supposed to try and kill our people in a mass genocide. It is known in the bible as the hour of Jacob's trouble. That is when they are going to eliminate the current money system and implement a nano based technology microchip that will track your every move, health, ability to spend and earn, monitor your conversation, etc that will be placed in your forehead or right hand. The greek word in the mark of the beast in the Book of Revelations is charagma which means a thing implanted or inserted. Basically make themselves like God...all knowing. Opposing him completely. And if you do not believe this...I had a friend when I was in college over a decade ago that did her PhD in Physics and she was working on nanotechnology in a lab to improve these type of monitoring system. She was telling me how a grain of rice can store as much information as top level computer and I was blown away...this was back in '02/'03. By now, they have to be almost perfected it and think about how much technology has gotten better since the early 2000s.

I agree, that there will not be anywhere to run to when this goes down...that is why the scriptures both the Messiah and Paul tell you that the elect will be taken into the air in during this trouble. The elect is not getting on a plane or boat back to the promise land. The rest that are left behind will die from violence or famine and ultimately the nukes and that's according to the Gospel.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That is the elites plan is to enslave the world...that is why their plan is to kill the people that they know are the real chosen people. Which they are supposed to try and kill our people in a mass genocide. It is known in the bible as the hour of Jacob's trouble. That is when they are going to eliminate the current money system and implement a nano based technology microchip that will track your every move, health, ability to spend and earn, monitor your conversation, etc that will be placed in your forehead or right hand. The greek word in the mark of the beast in the Book of Revelations is charagma which means a thing implanted or inserted. Basically make themselves like God...all knowing. Opposing him completely. And if you do not believe this...I had a friend when I was in college over a decade ago that did her PhD in Physics and she was working on nanotechnology in a lab to improve these type of monitoring system. She was telling me how a grain of rice can store as much information as top level computer and I was blown away...this was back in '02/'03. By now, they have to be almost perfected it and think about how much technology has gotten better since the early 2000s.

I agree, that there will not be anywhere to run to when this goes down...that is why the scriptures both the Messiah and Paul tell you that the elect will be taken into the air in during this trouble. The elect is not getting on a plane or boat back to the promise land. The rest that are left behind will die from violence or famine and ultimately the nukes and that's according to the Gospel.

So basically a nuclear war going to wipe out mankind. What's to prevent this?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They're gonna be fine

yjAB63a.gif

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Another important question that needs to be asked: :leostare:Are these officers seen drinking in any pictures? It may be possible that alcohol was in their systems.

:leostare:Where are the Drug test? As city employees, This is only standard practice when an incident occurs on the job.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK about that. But I do know de Blasio will come out of this looking like the man that stood up to the thuggish NYPD and changed race relations in NY. It will be BS but the media will eat it up. Dude is going to murder Lynch in the political arena. Don't forget he has other unions on his side.
Nobody with political power wants things to change with NYPD. Only those of us on the wrong end of the gun want that.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You raise interesting questions. How can we protect the public?
obamahmmw.png
Another important question that needs to be asked: :leostare:Are these officers seen drinking in any pictures? It may be possible that alcohol was in their systems.

:leostare:Where are the Drug test? As city employees, This is only standard practice when an incident occurs on the job.