2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:scust:These NYPD gang members are causing mayhem wherever they go. People can't even go out in public with these NYPD Gangbangers bringing violence in their wake.

:birdman:You can't even go out in public with your family for fear of these NYPD terrorist attracting a hailstorm of bullets in your direction.

:stopitslime:NYPD gang members always walking around brazenly flashing their colors, NYPD Gang insignia all a flair, :damn:AND ARE WE GOING TO IGNORE THAT THEY CARRY WEAPONS? :camby:Get these Thugs off the streets.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i predicted this...black ppl esp in the ghetto are extremely disenfranchised, ppl feel hopeless....atleast in the 80s and 90s crack gave ppl some hope now they don't even have that......brothers feel hopeless to the point they cant even rob each other because they're so broke

now theyre rising up and picking new targets....america wanted this tho, they sucked every drop of out of us....i mean they even took the crumbs ...thats how wicked they are

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iseeu.png

This is why hoody bans and stop and frisks should be mandatory...this could have been prevented

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Yeah, breh...this will happen in our lifetime and I am not talking in a couple of decades either.

i predicted this...black ppl esp in the ghetto are extremely disenfranchised, ppl feel hopeless....atleast in the 80s and 90s crack gave ppl some hope now they don't even have that......brothers feel hopeless to the point they cant even rob each other because they're so broke

now theyre rising up and picking new targets....america wanted this tho, they sucked every drop of out of us....i mean they even took the crumbs ...thats how wicked they are

Breh, I was just telling this to my old man this morning. I told him that these young nikkas in the hood are reaching a level of hopelessness that is dangerous and they are going to turn on this society something ferocious. No way Babylon is prepared. If this police state decides to do some pogrom type stuff on us...its a wrap for this country. I'll put money on Jake doing some stuff that will make Esau lean back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, breh...this will happen in our lifetime and I am not talking in a couple of decades either.

Breh, I was just telling this to my old man this morning. I told him that these young nikkas in the hood are reaching a level of hopelessness that is dangerous and they are going to turn on this society something ferocious. No way Babylon is prepared. If this police state decides to do some pogrom type stuff on us...its a wrap for this country. I'll put money on Jake doing some stuff that will make Esau lean back.

Man, there would be literally nowhere to run to. They will enslave the world.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I vote @Wenzel Dashington for official Coli District Attorney
:salute:
All I'm asking is, if these officer's fathers have any criminal records:yeshrug:.

:leostare:Were their fathers even around?
full
And were their mothers alcoholics because if it?

:patrice:What would make these men join a terrorist organization such as the NYPD, who kill innocent people?

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps

elaborate on this

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
:scust:These NYPD gang members are causing mayhem wherever they go. People can't even go out in public with these NYPD Gangbangers bringing violence in their wake.

:birdman:You can't even go out in public with your family for fear of these NYPD terrorist attracting a hailstorm of bullets in your direction.

:stopitslime:NYPD gang members always walking around brazenly flashing their colors, NYPD Gang insignia all a flair, :damn:AND ARE WE GOING TO IGNORE THAT THEY CARRY WEAPONS? :camby:Get these Thugs off the streets.
the gang in blue :mjpls:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
All I'm asking is, if these officer's fathers have any criminal records:yeshrug:.

:leostare:Were their fathers even around?
full
And were their mothers alcoholics because if it?

:patrice:What would make these men join a terrorist organization such as the NYPD, who kill innocent people?

These are the answers that need to be asked
Counselor

Im just glad someone is brave enough to ask em cuz by golly it sure ain't me

That's why we vote you district attorney appointed by the people for the people to speak on behalf of the people...

"Voice of the voiceless"

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
the gang in blue :mjpls:
The US Criminal Code has a legal definition:
''criminal street gang'' means an ongoing group, club, organization, or association of 5 or more persons -
* (A) that has as 1 of its primary purposes the commission of 1 or more of the criminal offenses described in subsection (c);
* (B) the members of which engage, or have engaged within the past 5 years, in a continuing series of offenses described in
subsection (c); and
(C) the activities of which affect interstate or foreign commerce.

NYPD Gang, aka Boys in blue, aka New Yorks Finest