2 cops shot in the Bronx moments ago

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I find it hard to believe that shootouts with police only result in a shot in the abdomen and a shot in the arm. I'm suspicious of this story too.:comeon:

And we know how cops have been trying WAY too hard to evoke sympathy from the mainstream.
And it's failing :blessed:

There war with black gangs failed flat on their face, nobody gave a fuuck when two pigs were shot in cold-blood like Eric, Sean, Michael, Diallo, etc, etc, etc.

If I lookd it up, I bet the public opinion for the NYPD are at a low right now.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This happened in the middle of my hood, 3 blocks up from me

Two plainclothes cops were shot in the Bronx after trying to stop a robbery Monday night, police sources said.

Officer Andrew Dossi was shot in the arm and back while Officer Aliro Pellerano was shot in the arm and abdomen at about 10:30 p.m. in Fordham Heights, police sources said.

Both officers were assigned to the 46 Precinct’s anti-crime unit, sources said.

The two went to St. Barnabas Hospital, where they are expected to recover. Mayor de Blasio, currently at odds with the NYPD, visited them overnight.

Responding to an armed robbery at the Welcome 2 Yemen deli on E. 180 St. near Webster Ave., the cops confronted a stick-up man at E. 184 St. and Tiebout Ave.

The suspect fired shots at the officers, and the cops returned fire, hitting the suspect once in the back.

The shooter fled and wound up in a carjacked white Camaro that crashed on E. 188th St. and Park Ave. Police recovered a revolver, hidden in a hat, a block away at E. 189th St., sources said.

The shooter’s original getaway car, a Nissan Altima, wound up near Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, sources said. Cops were questioning a suspect there who fit the robber’s description and had a gunshot wound in his back.

Police were still seeking a second robber.

Monday’s shooting comes just a day after the funeral of Officer Wenjian Liu and a week after Officer Rafael Ramos was laid to rest. The two officers were assassinated Dec. 20 when crazed gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley ambushed them in their squad car outside the Tompkins Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant. Brinsley, who drove from Baltimore with murder on his demented mind, fatally shot himself in a subway station.

shot.jpg

shot.jpg

robbery6n-3-web.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Tiebout used to real crazy...that 365 building down the block was a fukking warzone..your head needed to be on a swivel..them nikkas were beefing with buildings right next to them:dead:

it has calmed down

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Officer Dossi had his back turned to the shooter or something? It just seems kinda odd that he get shot in the back, unless these were the circumstances. Or maybe im looking too much into it. We gon see

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
when police go on strike and we get that armed robbery increase tho :blessed: we gonna make some money this winter :win:

:troll: