Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What if the unions were behind the shootings, using this to allow for more leeway for cops to fukk people over? :ohhh:

If you have been keeping up with the government policies, they have been looking to enact martial law. There is a reason why bayonets, mraps, hollow point bullets, night vision googles, etc have been sent to police departments around the country. NYPD has been trained over the last few years by the Israeli police on martial law tactics. This is all while NYC has its lowest crimes rates in their entire history. They are already designating FEMA concentration camps when shyt hits the fan. Don't think they are doing all this for drills, this will be used for real and the #1 target for this is so-called black people and #2 so-called latinos, not your Cameron Diaz ones either...I'm talking migos, ricans, ms-13 central americans, dominicans, etc. There will be an full-scale unconventional civil war and that is according to the Gospel.

Last edited:
Daps
we'll see next election. You think some NY goon sounding police union head going against the Mayor and the Commissioner (one of the most respected cops in America) is going to turn out well? The news is already turning on them.
The Benefits of Fewer NYPD Arrests - The Atlantic
Police union leaders: Sitdown with de Blasio was 'a bust' - NY Daily ...
Drop in New York Police Arrests Continues for a Second Week

Im waiting for that wartime memo to backfire and crime actually NOT go up:shaqlaugh:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
9PH2i.gif
m3xCR0F.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: it's NY idiot how do you think he got elected? White people? He has A lesbian black wife with two black kids with natural hair and ran on ending stop and frisk

Ok and? Dinkins was black and those crazy ass cops went nuts on him just because he wanted a review board on their brutality. I don't think you understand how civil city workers move. They wield a lot of power.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol For Regular People yeah not for Pat Lynch. Arrest down and life goes on. They were acting like stop and frisk was the only reason Crime was down. Looks like everything is just fine.
They assume crime is inherant. crime needs an agent. This commissioner aint lettin the coke come in like that i guess. If they want crime to go up like that better start letting more of them boats come in and feed the hood

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ok and? Dinkins was black and those crazy ass cops went nuts on him just because he wanted a review board on their brutality. I don't think you understand how civil city workers move. They wield a lot of power.
IDK about that. But I do know de Blasio will come out of this looking like the man that stood up to the thuggish NYPD and changed race relations in NY. It will be BS but the media will eat it up. Dude is going to murder Lynch in the political arena. Don't forget he has other unions on his side.