$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

Daps
No way in hell would I let anyone know I won that amount of money. I'd go sign the papers like that person who wore the Ghostface mask.

maxresdefault.jpg

dc0c362f-d68f-4343-a0c0-729b3e667a1e.jpg

Whoever that was, did it the right way. The only satisfaction that I would get out of telling anyone is being able to see so many long-lost friends come back into my life so I could promptly tell them to go to hell and shut the door in their face. :blessed:

You know he a brotha but he trying to hide the fact that he's black :laff:

Daps
I hear what @Ziggiy is saying but the only way this works the way you want it to is you gotta have some solid day ones around you that you know got your back no matter what.

You gotta do what Lebron did. Lebron is the only brotha who made it and was able to put his boys on and they added value instead of taking value away. That's what you would need.

If you got that, the sky is the limit.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wouldn’t tell a soul. I live in Texas so I wouldn’t have to come out publicly as the winner. Wouldn’t tell anybody. Just live my life free as hell. fukk material possessions. Just a dope ass house, the freshest gear, eat the best foods & travel. No flash. Easier said that done. But how dope would it be to have nobody know aside from your financial advisor?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People literally win the lottery every day between state lotteries, non jackpot millions and the jackpots..

You can't use these cases to say it's a bad thing.. Pack up your shyt and move immediately and take who you gotta take with you.

Motherfukkers wouldn't even know I existed after day one

The people that harass lotto winners will find you. You can’t hide have that much money

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
People literally win the lottery every day between state lotteries, non jackpot millions and the jackpots..

You can't use these cases to say it's a bad thing.. Pack up your shyt and move immediately and take who you gotta take with you.

Motherfukkers wouldn't even know I existed after day one

1. Different scale, and more importantly different reporting rules. A $1 mil jackpot from a scratch-off isn't going to have your name splashed about everywhere.
2. "take who you gotta take" = somebody will talk. The average person doesn't have the mentality to stay quiet and leave everything behind.
3. Never underestimate human nature.
4. Never underestimate entitlement.
5. Greed doesn't follow any rules.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
1. Different scale, and more importantly different reporting rules. A $1 mil jackpot from a scratch-off isn't going to have your name splashed about everywhere.
2. "take who you gotta take" = somebody will talk. The average person doesn't have the mentality to stay quiet and leave everything behind.
3. Never underestimate human nature.
4. Never underestimate entitlement.
5. Greed doesn't follow any rules.
Easiest way to pull this off is to lie to your family/friends and just tell em you got a good job traveling around :manny:

shyt I'd hire an actor to pretend to be my boss for a few days, let my family visit and the actor can give em a whole fake breakdown so they don't question it. Boom. I don't have to explain shyt else to them and I can take care of my immediate family without everyone else magically appearing for a handout. I already work in the industry so it really would be easy to pull off

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Compound interest :wow:

Real shyt though, Jeff Bezos's ex-wife said blowing that kind of money when you have compound interest is basically impossible.

Even if he only put 10% away into compound interest dude would be straight.

Last edited: