Na
Or this
OIP.LJzBl7IBgqOFwFU5E7X6LwHaNA

:noah:
What's her @

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
How can this dude have a legal and financial team exposing his purchases and assets to public record? Somethings can't be hidden, but residential property purchases absolutely can. Its insane how the media is all over this dude, when they've never really done this before. I live in a small state, and I know state officials would do whatever they can to make sure I remain a resident to collect my income taxes. So I would make the state run interference for me, at least locally.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah, he bout to join the ranks of other lottery winners who blew all their money.

The maintenance on those homes will be a huge burden he’s wilding
With that amount of $, invested properly the interest on 1 billion alone would be enough to buy him one of those estates every year. If he literally tucks $1 billion away at 2% or higher he’s getting 20mil+ per year without lifting a finger or using any brain power.

As long as he puts like 250-500mil away at a decent rate his family will be eating for generations.

His bloodline literally won.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Couldn’t be me tho.

Buying those homes, to me, sounds like “yeah you could. But did you ever think whether or not you SHOULD?”

Good luck to him.

Yeah looks like his gonna follow every other bad lottery story and we hear this guy is broke in a few years.

First thing I'd be doing is leaving where ever I'm living and traveling for a year. People need to forget about me and you can now afford to be anonymous when traveling. This guy walking round like it's all good.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
For anyone who thinks this guy will be broke in a few years, do the math. Worst case, after taxes he was left with $650 million. He takes $100 million off rip and uses it to splurge and give to family and friends. The remaining $550 million stupidly invested at an ROI of 5%, means he will gain around $20 million after taxes every year. That's a ton of money to spend on maintaining the lifestyle he created with the initial $100 million. If he spends beyond the annual $20 million, he still has the $550 Million in principle. I'm not saying its impossible for dude to go broke, but it would require a serious gambling/drug addiction or really shady accountant for it to happen. More people should watch the movie Brewster's Millions