2/8/24 WRESTLEMANIA 40 KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE 7E/4P LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS (THE ROCK/ROMAN REIGNS/CODY RHODES/CM PUNK; ROCK SLAPS FIRE OUTTA CODY!)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
ava adams?
a0a2e45b-b8c4-4970-94f2-4e625b0783c7_text.gif
I know you lying

One of the GOAT MILF PAWGs of all time:mjtf:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Man, Rock hasn’t even started saying shyt to him yet :mjlol:

For his sake I hope they never put him in a promo battle with The Rock.

I really don’t think I can work a job where I don’t have much say in my actions. Cos there’s no way I’m agreeing to Roman Reigns of all people hoeing me for 3 weeks straight, with no permission to clap back :mjlol:

Suffering succotash Roman? Same Roman they had me win the title over because the crowd hated him so much? Same Roman they’ve basically made everyone in the company a number two for? :mjlol:
I get this but how does Seth bring this up without destroying kayfabe? :dwillhuh:

Yea they go against kayfabe way more now in the social media era with on screen enemies showing they’re cool irl but they still keep kayfabe alive while they’re actually on screen :ehh:

And I’m pretty sure Rome and Seth are still cool and Seth knew on some level Rome was gone come at him like that. Rome was technically defending himself after months of Seth calling him a bad champ. Seth been calling Rome a bad champ since the very beginning of the new WHC. :sas2:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we get it. Shut the fukk up already. Damn :snoop:
I was addressing someone who made a comment I agreed with. You could've scrolled past that shyt and went right on with your fantasy if you pleased

Get the fukk off my dikk nikka:dahell::mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you are not understanding is I don’t give a shyt whether this was the OG plan or not. I’m here to be entertained and I was entertained last night.

I don’t care about how many times Micheal bat changed his mind on the script for the first two bad boys movies all I care about wa sit was good. I’m sure Vince pivoted during the hogan macho man story, the final product came out good.

This idea that us fans are supposed to know everything is that is going on is ridiculous
Slippery:mjlol: if you didn't care you wouldn't have made this post. You're the one that came at me with the condescending "just admit you were wrong" "fake outrage" shyt.

Again im enjoying all this fukkery regardless. If I wasn't entertained I wouldn't be watching. My reasons for being entertained happen to differ from yours:manny: leave it at that and don't get triggered when I start making too much sense or agreeing with like minded people

If you like being worked, do that but you can't play know it all and "I really dont care" at the same time:mjlol: