Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:future:can emma wrestle?

YES. :ufdup:

can the wwe sign my baby velvet sky :noah:?

.....where's Angelina Love?

put velvet sky in total diva feuds? :steviej:

THey ain't ready.

8097869223_57fd943ae6.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah that was terrible. didnt come off at all like the one match i saw of her where she had me on the bandwagon immediatly. this shyt might make it grand closing for me already lol

what gets me is when shyt like this happens, people that aren't fans will seriously be like

"Well, they gave her a chance, it ain't nobody's fault but hers that she couldn't get over with the fans."

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok so I finally sit down and watched Raw and I'm just :mindblown: on the fact that the WWE World Heavyweight Champion is constantly being pinned CLEAN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION! I'm no Orton stan but that plus him constantly bytchin' and moaning every show and even The Authority is :scusthov: on this nikka... the worst I've seen a champion booked in quite some time. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G what are they doing to your boy? Orton gonna be 3-27 bout time he faces Bootista.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ok so I finally sit down and watched Raw and I'm just :mindblown: on the fact that the WWE World Heavyweight Champion is constantly being pinned CLEAN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION! I'm no Orton stan but that plus him constantly bytchin' and moaning every show and even The Authority is :scusthov: on this nikka... the worst I've seen a champion booked in quite some time. @Ed MOTHERfukkING G what are they doing to your boy? Orton gonna be 3-27 bout time he faces Bootista.
It doesn't matter.

End of raw
raw02032014-640x300.jpg

#TNYCD Red Light Special Editon :demonic:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, no draw Punk bytch doesn't have a following outside the net
Soooo those chants u heard during raw (even during Bryan's match @R=G :smugcmpunk:smile: was the IWC chanting through they routers ??? :patrice: and all those cm punk shirts in the crowd were gifs???? I get you don't like punk but don't be a troll