[2/3] WWE SUPER MONDAY Night RAW: Hold On I'm Going Home

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I understand that your hounds of justice are revered in these particular annals of the Coli. I know. But their yard or however Roman put it, is merely a small, insignificant little speck in a world.
And I am the eater of worlds.

Each and every single one of the 10,000 lakes for which our battleground is named, will run red with the blood and fragments of a broken shield. They bring a war. I bring the reckoning.
Follow the buzzards.

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like:

images

I understand that your hounds of justice are revered in these particular annals of the Coli. I know. But their yard or however Roman put it, is merely a small, insignificant little speck in a world.
And I am the eater of worlds.

Each and every single one of the 10,000 lakes for which our battleground is named, will run red with the blood and fragments of a broken shield. They bring a war. I bring the reckoning.
Follow the buzzards.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:yeshrug:

But no seriously, this is going to be the best match of the whole PPV. I also expect Shield dissension to cost them the match.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- There was a small group of fans on Twitter last night claiming they were thrown out of RAW for chanting CM Punk but they appear to be just troll accounts. Many readers in attendance noted that while there were Punk chants all night, no fans were thrown out for it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
- There was a small group of fans on Twitter last night claiming they were thrown out of RAW for chanting CM Punk but they appear to be just troll accounts. Many readers in attendance noted that while there were Punk chants all night, no fans were thrown out for it.

Exactly, no draw Punk bytch doesn't have a following outside the net

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Those Twitter accounts don't seem like troll accounts, but still unsure if this is true. From a show perspective I thought the E handled it well though. Was expecting some sort of opening promo where shots would have been fired. Usually whoever's on the mic/the commentator trio will freeze up or slightly get thrown off/pause with the chants but everyone seemed to not acknowledge it and powered through it. Makes me think they are hoping to work things out behind closed doors to have Punk back for the March Raw/WM.