Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like the next choice considering they showed it. Not telling you to like it, just saying it might happen.

What do you want him to do then?

It will happen whether I like it or not so it's a moot point,

I would like Sami off my TV for a while :manny:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A lot y'all are being disingenuous if none of y'all saw this coming. Bron was already being heralded as their #1 before he even won the NXT title.

Melo was always going to have to grind harder.

I agree with this, but it also didn't help that their first real feuds were with vastly different opponents.

Bron gets Sami coming off beating Gunther

Melo gets Andrade?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It will happen whether I like it or not so it's a moot point,

I would like Sami off my TV for a while :manny:
Personal preference which is fair.

but I’m starting to notice a pattern among us Roman Stans. Roman has become godly to the point he has a fanbase that is reaching Taylor swift, Ye, The Rock levels of annoyance where we all are gonna get a bad wrap.

There’s about 10 posters in TSC who say the exact same thing, typical shyt over and over again. And they all have avatars relating to Roman/ The Bloodline, for example:

- Sami is randomly hated by Roman Stans, even though he’s over af, puts on great matches and is always involved in great stories lines. His short IC run was pretty damn good but I keep seeing comments like he needs to get off tv and again its always by someone with a Roman avatar while everyone else is having a great time

- We’re starting to rewrite history for the build to Wrestlemania as if it wasn’t just a few months ago lol. We’re starting to pretend that Cody just got lucky by fans crying to be put in this great build as if Cody didn’t carry his end of the bargain and it’s all rock and Roman. In reality it was The Rock going brazy and Cody clapping back. Everyone was calling Roman the third wheel because it felt like we were building towards Cody vs Rock instead. But now I see the opposite

- everyone with a Roman avatar is a Jey Uso crybaby

- There’s been a lot of Cena bashing and discrediting his legacy recently after Roman return

As a Roman stan myself, I’m not digging this shyt lol we’re becoming a cancer and I guess that’s a reflection of Roman greatness because now he has a ride or die fanbase

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I agree with this, but it also didn't help that their first real feuds were with vastly different opponents.

Bron gets Sami coming off beating Gunther

Melo gets Andrade?

Yeah, well if Bron is gonna be positioned at the top faster he's going to beat people of merit first unfortunately.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
giphy.gif
200w.gif

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
From a kayfabe standpoint, why is Rhea the face? She turned on her tag partner Liv and injured her. Bullied Dom until he had Stockholm syndrome and fell in line. Then after she returned from injury, Dom had done nothing wrong but was still trying to get on her good side, got her flowers, etc and she tells him that he’s her bytch.

Meanwhile Liv has been supporting him, helped him beat Rey which Rhea never did and got revenge on the bully that took her out of action

Summary: Liv > Rhea

:sas2:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From a kayfabe standpoint, why is Rhea the face? She turned on her tag partner Liv and injured her. Bullied Dom until he had Stockholm syndrome and fell in line. Then after she returned from injury, Dom had done nothing wrong but was still trying to get on her good side, got her flowers, etc and she tells him that he’s her bytch.

Meanwhile Liv has been supporting him, helped him beat Rey which Rhea never did and got revenge on the bully that took her out of action

True, the simplistic assigning of face/heel roles is one of my pet peeves with wrestling.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

That's why it's all subjective. People will believe what they want to believe.

I usually side with the heels in most scenarios. 😄

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Saw a YouTube post that was intriguing.

They are implying that Kofi and Odyssey are going to turn on Woods for not buying in.

They said to peep Kofi’s necklace as a hint. He’s rocking the Majin logo from DBZ. IYKYK!
🔥

Kofi turning heel would be weird tho