[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Punk/FTR vs The Elite is the only storyline that AEW could do that would be as compelling as The Bloodline right now :manny:

if i'm TK i'm sitting all them fools down over a steak dinner and saying we making this money whether y'all like it or not pleighboah :birdman:
You don't do that until you got the Elite and FTR all on new contracts

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. This drunk nikka on powerslap aint get eliminated yet? :francis:
2. This nikka let the drunk dude get him so emotional he put hands on him? :why:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Show was good to me :takedat:.

One thing wrasslin fans love more than wrasslin is hate watching n complaining :hhh:

Mad streaming services I promise ya can watch something else :wow:

i think it's the era we in now too with the internet everyone wanna be the first to rush and call some shyt trash :pachaha:

i bet there's some IWC members with drafted posts rn ready to call the first TK ROH weekly show trash if every match ain't a 7 star banger :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Amazing how Mox made it thru the match clean, but still found a way to bleed after the match with 2 minutes left in the show :mjlol:
mMxjHbT.png

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Amazing how Mox made it thru the match clean, but still found a way to bleed after the match with 2 minutes left in the show :mjlol:
mMxjHbT.png

i thought y'all was joking but this dude seriously does be all in the videos bleeding every week :mjlol:

@3Rivers we might need a Mox Diddy gif with him bleeding all in the videos :pachaha:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Khan needs to stop having yes men around him and actually have creative minds. Mox bleeding every week on tv is terrible. Get miro on tv. Rotate people in and out. I’m tired of Jericho and I’m sure a lot of people can use a break from seeing him. On commentary he’s not bad but him feuding with people is old already. Something needs to be done. I like aew and I feel it can be way better. And I say hire sexy star from aaa and that big ole ass. This will make me happy :shaq: