[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm bored of Bryan in this company. Can't believe it. One of my fav wrestlers ever and I don't about anything he's doing here. He should've beat Hangmayne last January and feuded with Punk.

this ain't about to get dapped in here but lowkey i'd like to see Bryan go back to the E just so we can get him vs Gunther :wow:

i don't think y'all heard me Daniel Bryan vs muhfukkin Gunther :wow: :wow::wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Butcher disappeared and came back in crazy shape and the team seemed prime to do something, and Khan did... nothing with them. Too much of a logjam. They need to start turning some of these teams into trios and a separate division so some people can get used worth a shyt
Butcher disappeared due to the band he was performing during the time was touring

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
mHiJpqZ.gif

:mjlol: this sequence 10 goes for a kick, but Penta does something else, so 10 goes back into "groggy" state
rLgnAAK.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
breh this Daniel Bryan Danielson Brianson we talmbout that mofo LOVES to be chopped let's be real :pachaha:
fair.

The match would be fire. But I would not trust Daniel Bryan Danielson to ease back in the moment and not get so fired up that he overdid it. I don't need my final memories of him being him getting given Kofi-Chest hardway in front of my very eyes on a fukking SaudiMania or something abysmal because he loves wrestling more than he loves... like... functionality.