[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

FpgYtNrWAAAB-vL

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I'm probably not even going to like that match, but I generally hate battle royals to begin with. Though they did get me at least a little bit excited for it by putting Aussie Open in there.

It’s 4 teams at revolution right

Hopefully Aussie Open and Lucha Bros are added to the match

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
all of aew’s tag teams are competing in this battle royale though :pachaha:

I’m sure they’ll recycle teams for the second battle royale
Only ones I can think of off the top of my head not in it are the Young Bucks, FTR, Blackpool Combat Club, and The Kingdom

But the Bucks aren't going to be in it because they'll have HOB in the trios title match at Revolution, at least that's what I assume we're headed towards.
FTR requested time off, and I haven't heard anything about their timeline for return if they are even returning.
Maybe they saving BCC and The Kingdom for the second battle royal.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another shytty card :francis:

Dragon gonna have to cut the best promo of his life to make people interested in the Iron Man match. Only stans like me are looking forward for that title match :dead: He has to sell the idea of beating the shyt out of MJF for an hour and not letting him get away with his, or anything that can make people go :lupe: because we all know he ain't winning.

Also, why the hell isn't HOB having a match and challenging for the belts? Why the fukk does Tony save so many announced marches for last ? :dahell: :snoop:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Another shytty card :francis:

Dragon gonna have to cut the best promo of his life to make people interested in the Iron Man match. Only stans like me are looking forward for that title match :dead: He has to sell the idea of beating the shyt out of MJF for an hour and not letting him get away with his, or anything that can make people go :lupe: because we all know he ain't winning.

Also, why the hell isn't HOB having a match and challenging for the belts? Why the fukk does Tony save so many announced marches for last ? :dahell: :snoop:
HOB probably going for the Trios belts at the PPV.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Better than I would have expected after last week's showing, both on TV and in ticket sales. They shouldn't go back to Laredo, that crowd was ass.