[2/15/23] AEW Dynamite: We hear from MJF/Wardlow/Adam Cole; Moxley, Rush, Mark Briscoe, Jungle Boy, Hangman, OC, Acclaimed, Double GOAT, etc in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cool to see Christian back :ehh:. I assume he has the blow-off feud with Jungle Boy at the ppv.

The women being in the main event was cool, but no advancement in the story with Ruby still being undecided. Also think it could use more women, they have Athena, Shida, etc who should get into the mix more.

Not sure how much the Texas Death Match stip adds to Hangman/Page when all their matches have been hard-hitting with Mox bleeding :skip:.

Also need Swerve vs Lee at the ppv, if Lee ever comes back :martin:
I know they been keeping Lee off TV sell the cinder block attack but he’s probably coming back before the PPV.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
all because Hangman couldn't stop being a p*ssy around CM Punk. well I'm not counting them out just yet. they'll get their spark back in due time.

Yeah they’re allowed to be bad for a time or two but this Revolution build ain’t it. Maybe the folks that are sitting at home or not on the show can get back on tv soon.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I really don't see why yall are calling this show the worst.

It was just an average Dynamite :mjlol:
These dudes are spoiled, bro. I didn’t see the show, but a few weeks back When Joe/Darby had their death match, the show had good Wrasslin from top-to-bottom and dudes were still bytching it was a weak show. :hhh:

I thought they were having solid shows since the new year, but these last 2 or 3 shows been whatever to me. AEW isn’t hitting on all cylinders, but slumps happened. Just gotta hope TK can get his act together and rise back up soon.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is Jeff Jarrett the kiss of death for every company?:ohhh::francis::mjlol:
:ufdup: Dont blame double J for Khan fukking up booking, he one of the bright spots of the company and has no input on creative.
ZepxBMl.gif

These dudes are spoiled, bro. I didn’t see the show....
As someone who only watches AEW, I assure you, ppl saying this show was bad arent on any bullshyt. shyt was trash. Random matches, bad storytelling, especially leading up to a PPV, lotta stuff feels aimless. Ruby still undecided on who to join. Mox and Hangman still going, now adding DO/BCC, seems they doing this feud backwards.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You can tell Cage is a dumbass meathead.. probably a conspiracy nut too. And that announcer from Lucha Underground married the guy too :russ:

He and his wife are Trumpanzees.

HE BACK :blessed:

Thought this damn feud was over tho :beli:

Christian needed surgery and 5-6 months to recover. shyt timing given the feud was popping back in the fall.

There’s a dude from jersey shore signed to aew but I see him on jersey shore more than aew wtf? :mjlol: i guess he’s still green?

Or he's a jobber and to be treated as such.

No Crowd Reaction To “TEXAS DEATH”

And They’re IN Texas

Hopefully this is where Jarrett steps in with his Director of Business Development role and says these towns should be on the house show loop instead of hosting their main show.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:ufdup: Dont blame double J for Khan fukking up booking, he one of the bright spots of the company and has no input on creative.
ZepxBMl.gif

As someone who only watches AEW, I assure you, ppl saying this show was bad arent on any bullshyt. shyt was trash. Random matches, bad storytelling, especially leading up to a PPV, lotta stuff feels aimless. Ruby still undecided on who to join. Mox and Hangman still going, now adding DO/BCC, seems they doing this feud backwards.

1) LOL at Satnam trying to do that strut

2) The bolded is the truth. The build ups the last 3 PPV's have been terrible for the most part; for their sake at least they've been able to deliver with the PPV itself but they have to do a much better job with the time in between them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1) LOL at Satnam trying to do that strut

2) The bolded is the truth. The build ups the last 3 PPV's have been terrible for the most part; for their sake at least they've been able to deliver with the PPV itself but they have to do a much better job with the time in between them.
I feel like they should have one of their special dynamites that’s essentially a mini PPV at the halfway point between their regular PPVs to wrap up some stories that need to be short but to also help advance some stories that should last longer.

Instead of now where their mini PPV dynamites are just seemingly done at random and are mostly just a bunch of good ass matches.

I mean personally I don’t really care about the story stuff but I know I’m not in the majority there. As long as the matches deliver I am plenty satisfied.