[2/15/23] AEW Dynamite: We hear from MJF/Wardlow/Adam Cole; Moxley, Rush, Mark Briscoe, Jungle Boy, Hangman, OC, Acclaimed, Double GOAT, etc in action

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
ZFfspt1.png

:mjlol:
That's going to be used in such a out of context manner :dead:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Moolah wrestled for 7 decades, and I just read that Mae Young debuted some years earlier than her. Her first match was either in 1939 or 1941, it’s been disputed. Lou Thesz also wrestled for 7, they’re the only 3 to do it.
I forgot about Thesz going so long. I was randomly thinking maybe Gypsy Joe might’ve done it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why does everyone all over internet just assume Danielson doesn’t want the title? Did he say it in an interview? I don’t buy that. If he did say it, it probably was last year some time when he first arrived. Not since he’s been wrestling damn bear near every single week on tv.
Yes he did he even said being on Dark and turning it into a thing is something wants.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see Christian back :ehh:. I assume he has the blow-off feud with Jungle Boy at the ppv.

The women being in the main event was cool, but no advancement in the story with Ruby still being undecided. Also think it could use more women, they have Athena, Shida, etc who should get into the mix more.

Not sure how much the Texas Death Match stip adds to Hangman/Page when all their matches have been hard-hitting with Mox bleeding :skip:.

Also need Swerve vs Lee at the ppv, if Lee ever comes back :martin: