[2/15/23] AEW Dynamite: We hear from MJF/Wardlow/Adam Cole; Moxley, Rush, Mark Briscoe, Jungle Boy, Hangman, OC, Acclaimed, Double GOAT, etc in action

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
AEW desperately needs to get the book taken away from TK
Yea........the first few dynamites of the year seemed like they were heading in a good direction. Now it just seems like they have no real plans/stories. Hopefully shyt corrects itself after the ppv, but I dont have much faith in Tony.
Is Anna Jay injured?
With the bump she took, probably :manny:
GTrkzAO.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yea........the first few dynamites of the year seemed like they were heading in a good direction. Now it just seems like they have no real plans/stories. Hopefully shyt corrects itself after the ppv, but I dont have much faith in Tony.

With the bump she took, probably :manny:
GTrkzAO.gif
TK has shown the ability to course correct to some degree but can't sustain momentum. No focus on continuity.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t understand how you can have all this incredible talent, a deep roster and still put out mid-shytty shows every week.

I try my best to not shyt on AEW because we need more good wrestling to entertain us but gotdamn…it feels like the company is going in the wrong direction very quickly and Tony can’t slow down.

He needs to give up the book….He’s approaching Vince Russo territory of horribleness.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
TK has shown the ability to course correct to some degree but can't sustain momentum. No focus on continuity.
idk man. TK track record looking shaky lately. I wonder what he is actually spending his time on or planning. He didnt really have much writing to do for MJF/BD. It was just weeks of the gauntlet. Basically the same for JAS/Starks. This women's invasion angle seems like the only thing with a meaningful story and it doesnt seem like much effort is in that either. Darby/Joe shyt had no real story either.
This is legit the longest I've watched this slap shyt. Cringe ain't even the word.
Same, I hope this drunk dude gets ktfo :manny: