2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious in why they have no images or videos of the brothers but the black guy, they have videos, photos,. Media is constantly using this pic attached to their news stories regarding the Paris story

B7H2uNACEAAvNnD.jpg

Yet these fukks won't report on the 2,000 de in this one. I feel like this ISIS thing is connected to BH indirectly, I just don't understand why there isnt more coverage on it. :mindblown:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Better question is if I see a dumb nikka on an internet forum justify African lack of action and duplicity in seeing their brothers murdered in cold blood, is he worth being answered?

Boko Haram terror is a "Nigerian" problem.

Calling me a dumb nikka is not gonna change that reality.

When Nigerians want to stop killing each other, they will.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm curious in why they have no images or videos of the brothers but the black guy, they have videos, photos,. Media is constantly using this pic attached to their news stories regarding the Paris story

B7H2uNACEAAvNnD.jpg

Yet these fukks won't report on the 2,000 de in this one. I feel like this ISIS thing is connected to BH indirectly, I just don't understand why there isnt more coverage on it. :mindblown:

Who's the guy in the pic? Is he isis?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who's the guy in the pic? Is he isis?

Yeah, he's one of the guys from the charlie hedbo shyt. There was two brothers, him and his gf apparently. I was just comparing the two stories and a potential connection between them.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
My mom over in Nigeria right now, my Dad leave this week.

It's fukked up because I read the story and my fist reaction was :whew: "it was in the North, keep that shyt over there"; my dad's reaction was "backward ass Northerners"

agreed
my dad is going to Nigeria next week, he hasn't even talked about it

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah, he's one of the guys from the charlie hedbo shyt. There was two brothers, him and his gf apparently. I was just comparing the two stories and a potential connection between them.

That's the isis logo in the pic

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You're right in it appears Islam stagnated, is it due to the nature of the beast or other factors?

Was conquering the America's what tipped the scale in Christians favor?
Of course...conquering America openend up a whole continent of gold to the Spaniards and English...they didn't need the spices frm the east anymore...so much gold brought down the market, basically fukking up the ottoman Turks money...all historians agree that the ottomans started declining after the 16th century due to loss of tax revenue, constant war (and losses) with Russia, lack of technical advances while the Europeans underwent the industrial revolution...they were behind in every category...
same situation the Muslims are in 400 years later...in every scale of human development, they are behind...its a long way to catch up but they refuse to make the changes...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Rewrite history? First of like I said "Africans" didn't call themselves that long time ago so stop being so naive. We went by clan or nation. Also my people didn't allow people to sell slaves and if you would be punished if you did. So stop with your bull shyt, my people also got there city burned to the ground for killing sell merchants in disguise to ask for slaves.
I dnt even think you know what you talking about...libraries are free son, take advantage of them...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Boko Haram terror is a "Nigerian" problem.

Calling me a dumb nikka is not gonna change that reality.

When Nigerians want to stop killing each other, they will.
So the other 49 African states basically have a nothing to see here attitude...2k dead bodies ain't shyt....remember how we looked away when a million Rwandans got murked? :manny:...
at this point the white man might as well nuke Africa since Africans dnt value the life there...