2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
havent seen anything on this in the uk news. they just showing france all day. i thought 2000 human beings getting murdered would be news worthy. apparently not. :scust:

But when the very same Boko Haram kidnapped a mere 200 girls, the coverage was endless. #BringBackOurGirls

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mohammed%20the%20Prophet.jpg

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
In this thread: "Please validate me white man! Validate us please!"

Meanwhile, the Kenyans had major protests after the Mall attack where 67 people died. Where is the protests from Kenya about 2000 dead Nigerians? Why does no one here care about why the Kenyans protested 67 lives but not 2000?

"Validate us former colonialists, please"

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Has it even been verified 2000 people were killed? It jumped from hundreds to 2000.

Do you guys know how hard it is to kill 2000 people with just small arms?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Has it even been verified 2000 people were killed? It jumped from hundreds to 2000.

Do you guys know how hard it is to kill 2000 people with just small arms?

Not very hard at all. If you have 200 men with small arms it only takes 10 people a person. There have been mass shootings where a person has killed 30. Brievik in Norway killed 69 people with small arms by himself.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Not very hard at all. If you have 200 men with small arms it only takes 10 people a person. There have been mass shootings where a person has killed 30. Brievik in Norway killed 69 people with small arms by himself.

I'm a prior service combat soldier who's sent some rounds down range. Granted it generally was against other "soldiers" and not a slaughter, people have a tendency to get ghost when bullets start flying.

I would need to know how many gunman were there, did they catch the village in a funnel or did they round everyone up first and execute them.

In Africa, people hit the bush when marauders come into town popping rounds. Even the kids know to hit that tall grass and make it to their cousins the village or two over. They are accustomed to this threat.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm a prior service combat soldier who's sent some rounds down range. Granted it generally was against other "soldiers" and not a slaughter, people have a tendency to get ghost when bullets start flying.

I would need to know how many gunman were there, did they catch the village in a funnel or did they round everyone up first and execute them.

In Africa, people hit the bush when marauders come into town popping rounds. Even the kids know to hit that tall grass and make it to their cousins the village or two over. They are accustomed to this threat.

I hear you, I'm also a former Marine who served in combat . The number of gunman and what the weaponry were are very important on judging the feasibility. Time is also very important. Doing this in 10 minutes versus 10 hours is different. If we're talking about 10 people with handguns, I would definitely agree with you. If we're talking about 100-200 men with fully automatic rifle and light machine guns, it is very possible. If one of them has a 240G or 50 CAL mounted on a truck, it makes it a lot easier as well.

It's not out of the realm of reality. There has been cases in war where armies have laid waste to entire villages or towns, and some of these were done with men with swords.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
My mom over in Nigeria right now, my Dad leave this week.

It's fukked up because I read the story and my fist reaction was :whew: "it was in the North, keep that shyt over there"; my dad's reaction was "backward ass Northerners"

smh i demand biafra secede from that place
agreed

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The West don't give a fukk about Africa brehs......Unless they can pillage resources.

The more dead and diseased the better for future settlements.

If it bleeds it leads but the racism "All Muslims are terrorists" is always a better angle to go with for them.

You'd never know that the extremists in France killed Muslims as well and a Muslim saved some of those folks at that deli.

The media knows that folks dont read the stories....only headlines.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No split is happening. The British, Soviet Union and the Arab League did not come together with the rest of Nigeria to stop Biafra and kill millions to see it split. The intentions of the elite was to see Nigeria continue as a puppet state in Africa. All other tribes in Nigeria fought to keep the Biafrans in Nigeria. Its a sick relationship, nobody wants Nigeria unless Biafrans can stay and suffer in it with them...misery loves company. If Biafra was recognized by Edomite superpowers, the rest of Nigeria would have been split among themselves. Nigeria will just turn into a bigger Somalia. So that means One Nigeria til Kingdom come.

Yea I agree that a split is unlikely..that's what I told @Poitier. The elite @ Aso Rock in Abuja will hold everything together.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
And people making this about Islam, you guys understand Boko Haram is heretical, not even Al-Qaeda supports them, their a cult damn near.

Also supports the idea that wealth and living conditions have more to do with extremism than religion because, Yorubas are 60% percent Muslims and they don't be on that bullshyt shyt, because they aren't stuck in the shythole that is the North of Nigeria.

The religion/ethnic/tribal dynamics in Nigeria are all the way fukked up though, I'm Igbo and none of my family of family friends really care about this shyt, they see Northerners damn-near as subhuman and as a blight.

Last edited: