2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Meanwhile the massacre in France is receiving overwhelming media coverage.

You even have millions of French people flooding the streets because a handful of white people were killed:

24974D6000000578-2905307-image-a-13_1420986616984.jpg

24997D7700000578-2905307-image-a-8_1420998297913.jpg

Why can't we get the same response for the Nigerians that were killed? Is a black life worthless?
Why don't you rally your black friends and March for Nigeria? What's the white man gotta do with this? They show you that white life matter to them...you're black, March for your own...get your ass off this internet forum and go do something in the real world besides hitching bout why the white man dnt care about you...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why can't we get the same response for the Nigerians that were killed? Is a black life worthless?

Nigerians should be marching for Nigerians.

I see Black people marching in Brazil, marching in Haiti, marching in America.........Nigeria? This is why lack of empathy and apathy towards human life enables this.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see Black people marching in Brazil, marching in Haiti, marching in America.........Nigeria? This is why lack of empathy and apathy towards human life enables this.

Yeah this is what I meant in my previous post. @ejthompson23 read my post wrong. I don't expect white people to care for us.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Once again you're being disingenuous with your statements...America was founded because Columbus couldn't take his normal route to the east (the bosphorus in Turkey) since the ottoman Turks took over so he had to go around them and got lost and discovered America...Islam won its area and more...they conquered the Roman (Christian) province of Syria, Egypt, and Arabia...those were Christian lands for over 700 years...they conquered the Persian empire...conquered the caucus regions, India, and got to the borders of China...all that within 100 years of Muhammad's death...if that ain't winning then I don't know what is...and they conquered and held SPAIN for over 700 years...that's unthinkable in this day n age...if Charles Mattel didn't defeat the Arabs at the battle of tours, they woulda took France and all of western Europe...
and the people who really destroyed Islamic civilization is the Mongols...the siege of Baghdad killed over a million people and destroyed the caliphate...

But with all this said, today, Christianity is #1. It wields all the power.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Meanwhile the massacre in France is receiving overwhelming media coverage.

You even have millions of French people flooding the streets because a handful of white people were killed:

24974D6000000578-2905307-image-a-13_1420986616984.jpg

24997D7700000578-2905307-image-a-8_1420998297913.jpg

Because people being massacred in Africa is old news now to people.
It's like people being shocked the Mexican cartel murdered citizens.
While this story is a completely different element.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
But with all this said, today, Christianity is #1. It wields all the power.
And that's 100% Islam's fault...they failed to innovate and got stagnant...when the world is going away frm religion as a way of life, Islam doubles down on that...they got stagnant...and let's be real, all those scientific discoveries by Islam, was really "discoveries"...as in somebody else did them, when Muslims conquered the land, they took credit...the maths and sciences are all Persian, Greek, and Indian work...the Arabs took them to Europe when they conquered Spain and it spread frm there..muslim civilization hasn't accomplished anything worth mentioning for over 500 years now...

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:umad:you attempting to rewrite history...but too bad you ain't that smart :skip:....it's well documented that Africans sold their brothers for money, weapons, cigarettes, shoes...shyt the president of Benin (in Africa) apologized to American blacks for his country selling them to the white man...
come to terms with the truth son, it'll help you grieve better...and fukk you too...
Rewrite history? First of like I said "Africans" didn't call themselves that long time ago so stop being so naive. We went by clan or nation. Also my people didn't allow people to sell slaves and if you would be punished if you did. So stop with your bull shyt, my people also got there city burned to the ground for killing sell merchants in disguise to ask for slaves.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And that's 100% Islam's fault...they failed to innovate and got stagnant...when the world is going away frm religion as a way of life, Islam doubles down on that...they got stagnant...and let's be real, all those scientific discoveries by Islam, was really "discoveries"...as in somebody else did them, when Muslims conquered the land, they took credit...the maths and sciences are all Persian, Greek, and Indian work...the Arabs took them to Europe when they conquered Spain and it spread frm there..muslim civilization hasn't accomplished anything worth mentioning for over 500 years now...

You're right in it appears Islam stagnated, is it due to the nature of the beast or other factors?

Was conquering the America's what tipped the scale in Christians favor?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why don't you rally your black friends and March for Nigeria? What's the white man gotta do with this? They show you that white life matter to them...you're black, March for your own...get your ass off this internet forum and go do something in the real world besides hitching bout why the white man dnt care about you...
He is another fukkboy who thinks it's a white mans duty to solve a black man's problem.
Low key he thinks black people are inferior

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

And who says there is no one marching there?