2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You view Africa as one tribe is what I'm talking about
Damn I wonder how many wrong statements you gonna make in a 24 hour period...I'm giving you facts while you just spewing b.s...the president of Benin himself apologize for his ancestors selling fellow blacks to the white man...what don't you get about that? You think it was only happening in Benin?
The white man called Africa the dark continent...not because of the black inhabitants, but because they knew nothing about it...ain't no way they coulda go into the jungles of Africa and get millions of slaves...they had accomplices and people doing their dirty work...

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
You view Africa as one tribe is what I'm talking about
Damn I wonder how many wrong statements you gonna make in a 24 hour period...I'm giving you facts while you just spewing b.s...the president of Benin himself apologize for his ancestors selling fellow blacks to the white man...what don't you get about that? You think it was only happening in Benin?
The white man called Africa the dark continent...not because of the black inhabitants, but because they knew nothing about it...ain't no way they coulda go into the jungles of Africa and get millions of slaves...they had accomplices and people doing their dirty work...
You do know Africa has many clans/tribe/nations right i'm Benin(clan) not the same as the president of benin(country) they named their country that after my ethnic group. I know what the fukkin president said, I don't give a fukk. Has nothing to do with I'm saying

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You do know Africa has many clans/tribe/nations right i'm Benin(clan) not the same as the president of benin(country) they named their country that after my ethnic group. I know what the filling president said, I don't give a fukk. Has nothing to do with I'm saying
But is he lying tho? :sas2:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yea I agree that a split is unlikely..that's what I told @Poitier. The elite @ Aso Rock in Abuja will hold everything together.

The elite in Nigeria or any other country are controlled by the elite of this world. They are not going to let go of their Frankenstein creation. They knew it was a madhouse when they built it and they intend to keep it that. Oil is becoming worthless and was the main reason for keeping the kleptocracy together. They will suck every little value of oil til the very last drop. Like I said, One Nigeria til Kingdom come. Worst case scenario it turn into Somalia. There is a reason why all the big oil companies sold off their oil wells last year...they knew that the oil would be coming down quickly. They had inside information that the international bankers and the elite of this world were planning a collapse on oil prices via their puppet controlled OPEC. They also knew that the USA had plans with the international bankers and the elites to stop taking Nigeria oil all together. Now, Nigeria provides 0% of its oil to the USA. These were all chess moves to destabilize the economies of more than one country or region..mainly Iran and Russia..but collateral damage to Nigeria and Venezuela. The timing of it, is impeccable and has all the workings of Satan. Esau knows exactly what he is doing. They will drive it home even further in the next few weeks before the election. Inflation is about get crazy and that oil is going drop a little faster leading to a lot of finger pointing and distrust before the election. Expect massive violence throughout Nigeria as elites continue to pull strings. This is just all part of doing business with the Devil.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The elite in Nigeria or any other country are controlled by the elite of this world. They are not going to let go of their Frankenstein creation. They knew it was a madhouse when they built it and they intend to keep it that. Oil is becoming worthless and was the main reason for keeping the kleptocracy together. They will suck every little value of oil til the very last drop. Like I said, One Nigeria til Kingdom come. Worst case scenario it turn into Somalia. There is a reason why all the big oil companies sold off their oil wells last year...they knew that the oil would be coming down quickly. They had inside information that the international bankers and the elite of this world were planning a collapse on oil prices via their puppet controlled OPEC. They also knew that the USA had plans with the international bankers and the elites to stop taking Nigeria oil all together. Now, Nigeria provides 0% of its oil to the USA. These were all chess moves to destabilize the economies of more than one country or region..mainly Iran and Russia..but collateral damage to Nigeria and Venezuela. The timing of it, is impeccable and has all the workings of Satan. Esau knows exactly what he is doing. They will drive it home even further in the next few weeks before the election. Inflation is about get crazy and that oil is going drop a little faster leading to a lot of finger pointing and distrust before the election. Expect massive violence throughout Nigeria as elites continue to pull strings. This is just all part of doing business with the Devil.
I think you're paranoid breh...take off the tin foil hat :skip:...

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
That's the story of Africa ain't it?...we sold our own to the white man...acting like only Benin did it is an attempt by you to sweep it under the rug...and you sir should be ashamed of your self :beli:...
No that's the cold hard truth of the world. What you think slave trading started in Africa?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
No that's the cold hard truth of the world. What you think slave trading started in Africa?
I've already touched up on that subject many many times...the Arabs had a 1300 year old slave trade in Africa...I got my facts right before I comment on any topic...

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
THe only thing Africa can do right now is look forward we can talk about history of the slave who sold who. Right now, most people in Africa are worried about eating every day and employment, infrastructure, good governance there has been positive development in standing up or warning kleptocrats and dictators who want to change their term limits