1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

im only leaking not because of posting, but because i was a casualy at the end of rep wars when i shytted on 2meo who was a member of TnT and got negged to oblivion by his "crew".

matter of fact, that was against the forum rules but yet here i sit in red still :to:

but the trolls and shyt posters in the red definitely need to have their thread making abilities stripped :pacspit:
:laff::laff::laff:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You should have this stickied for the rest of the year just to scare muthufukas. Folks will be on edge and I bet there will be less trolling

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Agreeing to a fight and then backing out:
blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

She should've went through social media training. Her branding skills are on point but she's as emotional as most chics whose name ends with "esha" are. She has to learn how to let the trolls cook or step out the kitchen (no pun intended). It took me awhile to understand that and I'm older than her so she'll get it.

Also, if you as a moderator have access to posts prior to edits I bet you'll find gorilla/monkey in several of them..Its bout time we get this asian provocateur out

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
no need to worry yall.. i fixed the click-bait title..

neither article says anything about "50 allowing Game to join G-Unit", as originally posted.. Op is a known Fatherless clown, just dying for some attention.. :russell:

Troy wasn't the one who fought him..

you are easily WOAT in this thread.. can't stand over opinionated, falsely spoken, Fatherless fukkbois like you.. :hhh:

here's the difference.. I ain't a p*ssy like you, tho.. :mjgrin:

I shoot the fair one.. anyday..

you Fatherless fukkbois get to pullin a strap, cause you got no hands.. :hhh:

theres plenty of Fatherless, gossiping fukkboys who run rampant on this site..

@hustlemania wants to imply something by pulling up a post of me saying fatherless when he has said it more than me :mjgrin:

I got time today cuz

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:yeshrug:

danielle-bregoli-night-out-gracias-madre-in-west-hollywood-06-02-2017-1.jpg

:umad:
@admin @Houston911 @hustlemania

How is this fakkit still breathing on here?

He said he's in his mid 20s in this thread after I called him out on it and now he's posting pictures of a child he finds attractive.

He went back and edited his original message then added this photo.

Does TheColi support paedophilia now?

She just turned 15.

Nasty fakkits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.