1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I agree, hl mods are straight up fakkits :pacspit:
well isn't it obvious what's going on... All that "racist trolls everywhere" talk is mostly bs that gets thrown around excessively here. It's really just a way to manipulate people into hating the people you have disagreements with here
I think it's a combination of both. There are plenty of trolls on here especially cac trolls but people do manipulate people.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Imma need @tuckdog to confirm im not a cac

Im never backing down that i got a bigger tax cut under trump tho:yeshrug:

Also cant be a pedo because im young and only reason the bhad girl is attractive is because of her big teddies:hubie:

Now im saying fukk you off principle homie but i dont have hate for anyone in my heart

Peace:stopitslime:
Oh my days!!:beli::sitdown:

What more proof do I need to show u he's a paedo creep?

In the post I made earlier you said she's been 15 for the past 3 years and you thought she was of age on some fakkit shyt, which implies that you are an adult yourself and you know that it's wrong to prey on children. Your last comment that you made said to forgive you for your mistake.

But, now you're saying you're young and but you still saying that you are attracted to her?

You can't even prove your age either to validate making those paedo comments.

The fact that most of the users on this site are adults is even more telling to your mental state.:scust:

Last edited:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Oh my days!!:beli::sitdown:

What more proof do I need to show u he's a paedo creep?

He can't even prove his age either. The fact that most of the users on this site are adults is even more telling to his mental state.:scust:
You taking those comments way to seriously my guy, first of all a pedo is attracted to underage girls who still havent hit puberty not girls who like like they in their 20’s so unless you saw me lusting over a underdeveloped child you got a case, like i said im dont even give a fukk about that girl, and their is nothing about her that is child like, she an ignorant girl who gets more attention that she deserves, im in my 20's you ever been to colombia or anywhere in south america? 15 year olds are getting plastic surgery and shyt, age of consent is like 14 not my fault i wasnt raised in america, but im not attracted to no prepubescent girls at all, 18 year olds are my thing But keep doing your thing and accuse me of stupid shyt, i know im not wrong, but i will admit that comment was a little over the line if she is infact underage

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You taking those comments way to seriously my guy, first of all a pedo is attracted to underage girls who still havent hit puberty not girls who like like they in their 20’s so unless you saw me lusting over a underdeveloped child you got a case, like i said im dont even give a fukk about that girl, and their is nothing about her that is child like, she an ignorant girl who gets more attention that she deserves, im in my 20's you ever been to colombia or anywhere in south america? 15 year olds are getting plastic surgery and shyt, age of consent is like 14 not my fault i wasnt raised in america, but im not attracted to no prepubescent girls at all, 18 year olds are my thing But keep doing your thing and accuse me of stupid shyt, i know im not wrong, but i will admit that comment was a little over the line if she is infact underage
You're a fakkit.

You can't help yourself. Delusional fakkit.

In the same paragraph you contradict yourself which is the first stage of denial for a paedophile that gets caught. You know it's wrong, you know she's underage, you refer to her as a child that looks "underdeveloped" yet are commenting saying she's been 15 for 3 years. You know she's a child but you couldn't resist.

You're a grown man probably almost 10 years older or more. So are you telling me you can't tell the difference between a 15 year old and a grown ass woman?

Does she talk or behave like an adult? -- no she doesn't.

fakkit.

@admin

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Inappropriate Content
You're a fakkit.

You can't help yourself. Delusional fakkit.

In the same paragraph you contradict yourself which is the first stage of denial for a paedophile that gets caught. You know it's wrong, you know she's underage, you refer to her as a child that looks "underdeveloped" yet are commenting saying she's been 15 for 3 years. You know she's a child but you couldn't resist.

You're a grown man probably almost 10 years older or more. So are you telling me you can't tell the difference between a 15 year old and a grown ass woman?

Does she talk or behave like an adult? -- no she doesn't.

fakkit.

@admin
:yeshrug:

danielle-bregoli-night-out-gracias-madre-in-west-hollywood-06-02-2017-1.jpg

:umad:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:You dodge my post and then post this? I guess you would rather defend being a pedo than being a racist Trump supporter!?! Priorities.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
:gucci:You dodge my post and then post this? I guess you would rather defend being a pedo than being a racist Trump supporter!?! Priorities.
Last time i talked about trump i was bushed for 3 months, i stay the hell away from politics on thecoli

Between to evils i chose the lesser one and ill leave it at that:yeshrug:

Ive already confirmed im not a cac, but ill let you both cook:manny:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You're in your mid 20s and she's 15, where's the joke in that? You know her age because you've said it yourself even before I checked you on your own accord.

Hey, others may give you the benefit of the doubt but just know you've been caught and you don't deny -- in fact you've reinstated your infatuation with a minor multiple times even again in this thread alone. On top of that, you support Trump's racist antics because they benefit you. For example, just because an individual feeds and clothes, making sure you have a place to sleep but abuses you doesn't make them a good person to support does it, weirdo.

Look, I have nothing against trolls on this board, but child predators need to be dealt with in all aspects of life.

I know banning only moves the problem instead of actually dealing with the root issue but your fakkit ass needs to kick rocks.

I know you don't care but imagine if that was your young daughter, sister, niece or cousin etc.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time i talked about trump i was bushed for 3 months, i stay the hell away from politics on thecoli

Doesn't matter what race you are. You're just a weird loser all around.:hhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

:gucci:So paedophilia is less important than knowing the political landscape?

You still just admitted to being a paedophile.

So, because you are black (but still an admitted child pervert) we should let you live? :scust:

The fact that you admit to liking underage girls and trying to justify it is despicable in itself tbh.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
:gucci:So paedophilia is less important than knowing the political landscape?

You still just admitted to being a paedophile.

So, because you are black (but still an admitted child pervert) we should let you live? :scust:

The fact that you admit to liking underage girls and trying to justify it is despicable in itself tbh.
Yea you gotta be slow

Attracted to big t*ts =/= attracted to children

I didnt admit shyt shes a celebrity and i made a stupid comment, now get off my dikk

Status
Not open for further replies.