Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yea you gotta be slow

Attracted to big t*ts =/= attracted to children

I didnt admit shyt shes a celebrity and i made a stupid comment, now get off my dikk
You do know she's a child because you said so in the original thread and you admitted to it less than an hour ago again multiple times even in this thread alone, I have evidence. @Tyrantus can back this up.

You can't justify being a paedo and you got caught.

@admin @Houston911

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have I missed the cut off
This sick fukk is trying to justify sleeping with underage girls

:francis:

reading comprehension is at all time lows....

you must be a public school product :francis:

no where did i justify sexing underage girls

you used to term pedophile wrong....

i shouldnt be surprised....you cant even spell it right :mjgrin:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Have I missed the cut off
This sick fukk is trying to justify sleeping with underage girls
add @Hrcules to that list. :scust:

Talbout fxcking the Cash Me Outside girl in the ass who's 15 and he says that he's in his mid 20s.:scust:

@Houston911 :childplease: Do ya thing.

He's trying to tell me I'm, ":umad:" because I don't agree with a man in his mid 20s lusting over a 15 year old girl -- mind you one that he says has "been 15 for the past 3 years".:merchant:

He also went on to say that it is normal in his community... to fukk underage kids that look like kids but don't act like kids (I'm paraphrasing) :scust:

Nasty fxcks.

It's one thing to troll everyone like @SirBiatch but paedophilia is stepping over the line.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
add @Hrcules to that list. :scust:

Talbout fxcking the Cash Me Outside girl in the ass who's 15 and he says that he's in his mid 20s.:scust:

@Houston911 :childplease: Do ya thing.

He's trying to tell me I'm, ":umad:" because I don't agree with a man in his mid 20s lusting over a 15 year old girl -- mind you one that he says has "been 15 for the past 3 years".:merchant:

He also went on to say that it is normal in his community... to fukk underage kids that look like kids but don't act like kids (I'm paraphrasing) :scust:

Nasty fxcks.

It's one thing to troll everyone like @SirBiatch but paedophilia is stepping over the line.
This the last time im replying to your bum ass

First of all i thought the cashmeouside girl was like 3 year ago so i was thinking this b was 18 now second of all i aint lusting after nobody i dont follow this bytch at all, all i remember about her was having big t*ts and i said a stupid comment, i dont give a fukk about her or fuking her so stop with the whole pedo shyt

You got alot of hate in your heart breh

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This the last time im replying to your bum ass

First of all i thought the cashmeouside girl was like 3 year ago so i was thinking this b was 18 now second of all i aint lusting after nobody i dont follow this bytch at all, all i remember about her was having big t*ts and i said a stupid comment, i dont give a fukk about her or fuking her so stop with the whole pedo shyt

You got alot of hate in your heart breh
You keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

In your very post you admit that when she was *12 (because she's 15 now) you thought she looked attractive.

I hate paedos, who doesn't?

Receipts.
I want to fukk her ass so bad !!!
She been 15 for 3 years breh

@Houston911

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
You keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

In your very post you admit that when she was *12 (because she's 15 now) you thought she looked attractive.

I hate paedos, who doesn't?

Receipts.

@Houston911

Dumb muthafukka, i never said she was attactive at 12 smh nikka

When she came out, i thought she was 15 thats why i said she been 15 for 3 years, cuz i was thinking she was 18 NOW

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dumb muthafukka, i never said she was attactive at 12 smh nikka

When she came out, i thought she was 15 thats why i said she been 15 for 3 years, cuz i was thinking she was 18 NOW
The sad thing is in every one of your posts here you're admitting to the fact then justifying the behaviour in some convoluted manner.:scust:

I posted the receipts of what you said.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
The sad thing is in every one of your posts here you're admitting to the fact then justifying the behaviour in some convoluted manner.:scust:

I posted the receipts of what you said.
Did i deny saying anything breh? I said i wanted to fuk her in the ass, not even being serious since i dont give a fuk about her or keep up with her i deadass didnt know she was still under age, but you seem bored and having fun with this so im letting you cook, keep calling me a pedo if it makes you feel better:yeshrug:

Have a nice day:shaq2:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Did i deny saying anything breh? I said i wanted to fuk her in the ass, not even being serious since i dont give a fuk about her or keep up with her i know she was still under age, but you seem bored and having fun with this so im letting you cook, keep calling me a pedo if it makes you feel better:yeshrug:

Have a nice day:shaq2:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We need an official smiley for the purge... :purged:

purge-election-year-01.jpeg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@Houston911 do you really believe the posts I quoted of Slystallion are not ban worthy? Its the same stuff that would be said on reddit or st0rmfr0nt. He would probably be much more loose with how he feel if he knew he could get away with it. He probably says worse on other sites.

He's a walking definition of a white sympathizer. Defend the white man when their racism comes out. Attacks the black man who gets killed or stand for justice.

you do realize he's white right? he got exposed on SOHH and theres a youtube video with his pic in it looking like a gay young version of sylvester stallone

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
In addition to ban these trolls they should also forbid members with more than -1000 from making threads :ufdup:

:whoa:

im only leaking not because of posting, but because i was a casualy at the end of rep wars when i shytted on 2meo who was a member of TnT and got negged to oblivion by his "crew".

matter of fact, that was against the forum rules but yet here i sit in red still :to:

but the trolls and shyt posters in the red definitely need to have their thread making abilities stripped :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.